We Must Protect Our Democracy
WEEK #15: 7-5-2
Parlays:0-1

SEASON: 68-48-6
TEASERS: 3-2
PARLAYS: 0-1
PROPS: 0-1

SELECTIONS WK#16:

I have taken the following two DD dogs for week #16. I took Browns for 1/2 right now. I have a caveat for these 2 initial selections - I may actually decide to 'buy back' on the opponent later and not have them as selections by game day ( I will post that ):

Browns +13 (-120) W

Rams +14 W

Bottom line on each:

JFF is going to try as hard as he can. I have seen a Browns team that appears to continue to compete. I actually made the line Chiefs -9.5 and 42...so with the chance to grab a 13 I took it. Chiefs would not have won by 20 yesterday except a late pick 6...just think KC keeps lead, but Browns can stay within 13. If I 'buy back' this is the game I'm likely to do so. Need to check injuries, stats etc...more closely and events of this week.

Rams getting 2 touchdowns with Gurley, a solid Defense, in the division etc...? I made line Shawks -11 and 40.5. I could go on, but double digits in the division, Rams will be motivated and fighting. Just like this game/line. so there you go.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all...hope you have a safe and enjoyable time with family and friends.

Of course, just as important are the Bowl Games and I want to thank all the NCAA posters b/c I'll tail many games. I set up a chart and track the picks and then use a smidgen of what I know...CTG has been good to me using this system last few years. I do have a "bowl of year" (exaggeration) pick of my own every once in a while and will post here if I get the feel for one. It's too late now but I did take Sparty/Bama under 49.5 for above the usual amount right at the open.

:shake:

Raiders -2.5 2H W (lucky but I'll take it)

Panthers/Falcons UNDER 47.5 W

Redskins TT OVER 22 W

Patriots -1 (-120) L

Patriots TT Over 23.5 L (DUMB IMPULSIVE WAGERS...think I did it 3 times this year)

UNDER 25 1H GB/AZ W

NYGiants TT OVER 19 L

Teaser:

10 point teaser - Skins/Eagles Over 38, Chiefs -.5 & Steelers @ pick L

Parlay for MNF:

Broncos -2.5 & Over 39.5:
I don't do 'units' in the thread but this is 1/2 for fun b/c I'm sitting in country for a week of sports wagering. Have this a 26-20 Broncos win, but too many unknowns to have great confidence. This pays 2.1:1 buying the .5 on Broncos down to -2.5

SOME BOWL POSTS:

UCONN +3 1H L

TX A&M +5 (wud take @ +4)

UH +7 (-115)

WAZZU COUGARS +1.5 2H L

Washington -3.5 2H W

Nebraska TT Over 27.5 W

Navy ML -135

LSU/TXA&M/BAMA ML Parlay 3.65:1

Last edited:
Thanks Scopey, Press & Egg

Screw this...I'll take a shot @ the -1 and the TT on Pats....we shall see

Parlay posted above @ -2.5/over 39.5

By time I am now posting the line available now has changed to Broncos -3.5 and you can only get -3

Back