BONES WK#13

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
LAST WEEK: 6-7

Not the best week, but one of the losses was Cowboys -5.5 on an attempted 'middle' with my Skins +7.5 Try it again this week

SEASON: 39-30-4

SELECTIONS:

BEARS -2.5 -110 WINNER This is a numbers play with the home team giving up less than 3 plus we have West coast team traveling for what will be a 10:00 a.m. PST kickoff. Barkley had a very good day last week; he's not responsible for catching perfectly thrown balls. Weather looks high 30s low 40s with chance rain (who knows though). The Bears receivers have to be embarrassed and may do better. Plus, communists historically do not do all that well @ competitive skill oriented work like QB.

Giants +6 -105 LOSER Giants on a streak & are a team very capable of winning the game. They are getting a TD at -105? Seems fishy, but I'll take it when they are possible outright winner.

Vikings +4 -115 WINNER Took this number this afternoon & see now it's moved to Boys -3 -125 / Vikes +3 -105. Think I'd still take Vikes +3.5 @ -115 and stay away @ the 3. Coach Zimmer having emergency eye surgery and may/will miss game? I would think he cannot be there. Any case, I'll take over the 3 @ home on a short week with a good D.

UNDER 49 SKINS@CARDS -110 LOSER May also end up on Cards who were embarrassed in ATL last week. Cards D will step up and don't think we have a shoot out.

TB Bucs +4 -115 WINNER J Winston, D Martin, M Evans & TB Defense & line rush working on all cylinders getting over a FG. But, it does appear to be the public side. Seeing this as a 24-21 type game (either side)

FINS Team Total OVER 17.5 -115 LOSER (not even close)

OVER 53.5 LIONS/SAINTS -110 LOSER

TEXANS +7.5 -115 LOSER (every loser has a story, but missed xp in last 1:45 cost me)

LEANS: Under 47.5 Bucs@SD; Lions +6; Falcons -4; TB +3.5

Last edited:
down to -1.5...damn. although several times this year the number moved agst me & I had the winner. still, don't like it b/c Kap had good game last week & guess the sharps see a win for SF

Lucky cover for Minny but also a game they could have/should have won.

FWIW i have a stupid 5 team teaser: Lions+13.5, OVER 46.5, Rams +20, Over 42 Bills/Raiders, Over 37.5 Panthers/Seahawks pays 4:1

As those of you old enough to remember, week #13 was like Gomer Pyle used to say: "Pity-full pity-full". 3-5

My mistake (which I don't think Ive made too much this season) is the same as I make at some point every year... I added 3 wagers yesterday morning which had not been on my radar all week...all lost.

Rest of season will stick with what I see going into the games during the week

Oh, and Jets +2 would be my pick but it also violates the above rule...so will not make a selection

Last edited:
Back