bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
LAST WEEK: 7-2
TEASERS: 0-1

SEASON: 55-38-4
TEASERS: 2-1

SELECTIONS WK#13:

Seahawks -1 W
: I capped the game@ a 3-4 point Shawk win & thought line might come out @ pick or Vikes -1. Figure the Shawks high scoring win yesterday may have affected the line? In any case, while it is Shawks on the road, they are the 'better' team overall with experience in their favor in what is coming down to the wire to make the playoffs. I do not know whether it was the game plan of Steelers to not run as much but in any case the Shawks did a great job of shutting down the run which should carry over to Vikes game. They also shut down AB receiving (Wheaton another matter), and while I like Teddy he is no Big Ben yet. Vikes do not have the passing game/receivers of Steelers & Seahawks should handle S Diggs and then see what Teddy can do (he is of course more mobile). R Wilson and the SHawks O is coming on stronger last few games and I think all in all this -1 line is worth the wager.

The Raiders +3 (-120) L (Carr had a bad day and made bad decision- still like him)
:
I have my numbers on this game as a toss-up on Raiders home field and they get +3? I may also put a ML wager on The Raiders later. Short and sweet - Raiders getting 3 points at home in this division game is a line and situation I like to see. Carr has weapons and I will roll with this team at home and the points. I really thought line would be Raiders +1 to +1.5 and never thought I would see +3 at the open...maybe I'm missing something again? In fact, all three of my current selections had an opening line that was not really close to what I thought it would be. Addendum: it was at -120 though at the open

Texans/Bills OVER 41.5 W (far too much a nail-biter after 1H): I had the line predicted @ 45-46 total and actually capped game at a 47 or 48 type game. When I see my expected game so different than actual line on totals, I try to grab the game early. So, the selection. Also, when this happens I worry I might be missing something. Nonetheless its a selection.

Panthers/Saints UNDER 49.5 L: Placed it for 1/2 right now and hoping line goes up to add the other 1/2. Long/short....think line is based on the belief/view that Saints will score their "usual " and Saints D will give up 28 to Panthers. Well, Panthers D has to take a Sunday off or Saints will not do a whole lot better than they did vs Texans imo. Also, Cam and co., I hope, engage in time-consuming ball control and keep score lower. Actually, thought about a Saints +7, but don't think I can do it ...24-21 game? What does concern me is what we saw last night, Saints season over and they go for it successfully on 4th down when otherwise would not have. Total earlier this year was 49 and last 10 are: 49,51,38,30,44,82,62,52,65 & 37 so the history points a potential shoot-out -- that's the downside.

KC/Raiders OVER 44 W: Had as a lean, now a bet. Think winner of game gets to 26-28

Ravens TT OVER 19.5 L

Raiders TT OVER 21 L (never thought we'd lose this due to kicking game): Damn, have too much action in this game with Raiders, Over and TT Over

TEASER:
AZ/Rams UNDER 53 - SF/Bears UNDER 53 - Jets/Giants OVER 36.5 W

Current 'leans' and 'leans' only:

Niners/Bears UNDER 43, Panthers/Saints UNDER 49.5, KC/Raiders OVER 44

Adding to 'leans': Ravens +4, Broncos -4, and Lions +3

Games I will not play: Jags/Titans, Falcons/Bucs, Eagles/Pats and Jets/Giants

:shake:

Last edited:
With you on the 1st two, especially the Raiders pick, might put some ML as well.
BOL this week Bones
:cheers3:

damn, see Shawks/Vikes down to 'pick em'

on other hand, Panthers/Saints currently @ 49 and Oakland +3 is now -125

Saw Panthers/Saints get down to 48.5 and now back to 50....somebody taking it down and then back up?

I have no idea -- kinda unsual to see movement like this on O/U line in NFL on a Tuesday-Wednesday

Thursday Night: I have a 44 point score predicted -- but no confidence. The team totals of 25 and 22 are not enuf cushion for me to take. I was about to post a Lions +3 play but when I went to place it and post it there was a -130, not doing that either. Will be on the road tonight and thus - Lean Lions +3 damnit - no bet

Thursday Night: I have a 44 point score predicted -- but no confidence. The team totals of 25 and 22 are not enuf cushion for me to take. I was about to post a Lions +3 play but when I went to place it and post it there was a -130, not doing that either. Will be on the road tonight and thus - Lean Lions +3 damnit - no bet

i waited long enough to be priced out of playing det as well. cant say im all that torn up about it, lol. feel bout same on the total, i made it 45 but lions totals been a pain in the ass for me the last month.

i waited long enough to be priced out of playing det as well. cant say im all that torn up about it, lol. feel bout same on the total, i made it 45 but lions totals been a pain in the ass for me the last month.

we dodged a bullet.....I walked in just before 2H started and hit Over 22....just plain lucky for GB and for us for missing the +3 @ a reasonable price

we dodged a bullet.....I walked in just before 2H started and hit Over 22....just plain lucky for GB and for us for missing the +3 @ a reasonable price

so glad this was thu night and i tend to pass more often then not, almost better than a win avoiding this kick in the nuts to start the week! agree 100% with oak and sea. gl this week

Here's is a 6.5:5 10 point teaser: Jets/Giants OVER 36.5 & AZ/Rams UNDER 53 & SF/Bears UNDER 53 -

I should not say this and try never to predict with such certainty - How does this lose?

Now that I said it - sure I'm going to see how

Get it bones! I'm on that Bills over as well... Injuries on the defensive side made the Bills very pedestrian. Lack of lbs should lead to a couple big plays. Offensively I think If they keep Tyrod mobile and away from Watt (easier said than done) he has big play potential

Think Luke Wilson will be worth a look on props fwiw

Thanks Captain....I took a prop on him last year in one of the playoff games and they gave him almost zero opportunities...skittish

Thanks Schrute, Tito, 2nd Bank, KJ and Grind

Get it bones! I'm on that Bills over as well... Injuries on the defensive side made the Bills very pedestrian. Lack of lbs should lead to a couple big plays. Offensively I think If they keep Tyrod mobile and away from Watt (easier said than done) he has big play potential

Thanks Lex..hope we are correct

Ravens TT OVER 19.5...right after I placed wager it moved to 20. I'd take it any way...they have J Tucker. I have them scoring 24 and winning the game, just not man enough to step up.

3-4 today...could have been a better day had Raiders kicked an xp or a fg, that's the way it goes

1-0 on Teasers

Back