We Must Protect Our Democracy
LAST WEEK: 6-2-1
TEASERS: 1-0

SEASON: 46-32-3
TEASERS: 2-0

SELECTIONS WK#11:

Thursday Night Titans/Jags UNDER 43 W

Vikings @ pick L:
I think all there is to say can be anticipated. There are problems with GBay & while 3 games does not a season make or break, its certainly not R-E-L-A-X time either. The 'pick' after the respective season for each team makes little sense to me except that Packers/Rodgers getting more line respect than deserved. I'll take the better defense @ home. If I lose so be it. Be curious where the sharps take this line....I could be all wrong, but expect Vikes to be -1 to -1.5. We shall see.

Chargers +3 L:
I lined this game @ 'pick' or +1. KC beat a hobbled Manning & is looking better. I'm taking the +3 in the division game @ home. I see SD as the right side and took it.

Redskins +7.5 (-115) L: I have said a few weeks now that 3 teams were not getting the respect I thought they should; Panthers, Skins & Bucs. In last week's thread I had both Panthers -5.5 and Skins & Over as my leans and then added Bucs but I never posted any as a selection or bet them...damnit [except Bucs who i bet at last minute did not have time to post]. I support Cam & Panthers, but also think Skins rounding into form and are still in their division hunt. So, line was +7 -105 and I bought the hook for +7.5

UNDER 48 Boys/Fins (-120) W: Really 48? OK, I will bite that baited hook. Call me a fish - we will see.

UNDER 48.5 Bengals/Cards L: Defense I think controls game for both teams

Niners TT OVER 13 PUSH

Current Leans: Lions -1.5, Colts +6, Bucs +6.5 ( line not posted yet for me),

:shake:

Last edited:
Agree the skins are underrated, but need to see them win one on the road for me to really buy in. Do like the pts with them today.

I'll agree the Skins may be a little underrated but they're still not a good team. All their work has been at home this year and until they compete on the road like C-Man said they're not gettin my money. This Carolina team is a different beast at home as well and I don't think it's a good matchup for the Skins. Cousins will need the game of his season today. We'll see how it goes down but I don't have faith he can not turn it over under pressure. GL today Bones

I definitely can see/agree with CMan and Trey Dawg but I'm sticking with the Skins with the +7.5. With all the talk about Cam's ez dance, hope he does not take it out on the Skins.

Looks like I am against the 'sharps' as Vikes now +1, do not like seeing this either

I'm adding Niners TT OVER 13.....I have them scoring 18 and with the 5 point difference I'll take a stab at 1 TD and 3 FGs

Leaving for work now and will not see a down played all day -- maybe 2H of late games.

Good Luck all...a little unsure of today's selections (but I always am)

LAST WEEK: 6-2-1
TEASERS: 1-0

SEASON: 46-32-3
TEASERS: 2-0

SELECTIONS WK#11:

Current Leans: Lions -1.5, Colts +6, Bucs +6.5 ( line not posted yet for me),

:shake:

2 weeks in a row my 'leans' are 100%. :Mean8:

Grats to Trey and C-Man on their call on Panthers.....I did not see a play, but was not even close

Was :beat: today. 2-4 for week #11

I will be out of commission for a few weeks - no time for capping games & attention not be on them - good time for a break

Season 48-36-3 (Correction: 48-36-4)

Last edited:
Back