bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
LAST WEEK: 5-4-1
TEASERS: 1-0

SEASON: 40-30-2
TEASERS: 1-0

SELECTIONS:

Bills/Jets: OVER 42 (-120) L
: I'd still take the now 43. I am predicting a high score - calling it 26-23 or so, one way or other. Leaning Bills but no strong opinion. Post Script: Wednesday a.m. O/U line back to 42.5 & 42 (-120) available again....now its 42 -110

Bills TT OVER 20 W

Jags +6 (-120): W Jags passing game and good D are my reasons...considering a ML wager also

OVER 43 Panthers/Titans (-120): L
Panthers score & I have faith in Cam. Marriota looking good to me....expect some let down by Panthers and think we have a score of 26-20 or so.

Cardinals +3(-115)
Square pick of day...I think better team, good coach and over-rated Shawks. I capped game @ 26-21 Cardinals right off bat, but kept telling myself that I had wrong idea. I don't like my 'feel' this week, but going with the points

Cards TT OVER 21 W

Vikes TT OVER 20.5 W

UNDER 53 Pats/Giants (-120) PUSH

Chiefs +6.5 2H W

TEASER: Jags/Ravens OVER 41 & Saints/Skins OVER 43.5 W (whew)

Still considering: Bears & ML; OVER in Jags/Ravens; Skins & Over and TB Bucs

Last edited:
I'm still on the fence with this game, but leaning over. May take Buf TTo instead as I don't trust Fitz banged up and Buff may know some of his tendencies. GL

I'm still on the fence with this game, but leaning over. May take Buf TTo instead as I don't trust Fitz banged up and Buff may know some of his tendencies. GL

damn, I kinda agree with you.....i just do not get totals available to me until closer to game -- probably should have waited:NoNo:

Added 2 and it actually may be my last picks of the week (I posted some thoughts in week 10 discussion thread)

Jags +6 (-120)

OVER 43 Panthers/Titans (-120)

I do not mind buying 1/2 point if I feel strongly, and usually do it once or twice a week......this week all 3 of my picks are @ -120 and frankly I'm not happy about it in the Panthers/Titans. I am 'medium rare' on this selection anyway and the line moved before I settled on this selection. I have to get the 1/2 in Jags game so I did it.

I have leans on the following games and I may not bet on any of them. They are, in descending order:

Bears +7/7.5 but game is not on board for me yet...most likely to make this bet but still unsure

Skins +1 and OVER 50

Giants +7

Chiefs +6.5

Panthers -5.5

well, it seems 'sharp' is UNDER 42 tonight.

Line now 42 -110 & I'm seeing 56% of action on the OVER....I guess the money went to UNDER and thus line move

fwiw

GL buddy, hate Thursday night overs in general but am leaning on the Bills tt, hopefully they get to the number for ya

GL buddy, hate Thursday night overs in general but am leaning on the Bills tt, hopefully they get to the number for ya

i agree with you in general...in fact I'm almost positive this is 1st Over i bet on a Thursday....think I had Under last week (and at least one other) and won both times

Out on my limb...but its way I see it tonight.

Thank you and all that stop in

Glad you jumped on that team total, stressful game for a Thursday regardless. Hoops time. :cheers3:

I see O/U in Panthers?Titans is now 44....i would not take Over 44

43 was max total for me. I made this a 26-20 game and it sure ain't gospel but no way i take over 44

FWIW

another teaser this week: Jags/Ravens Over 41 & Saints/Skins Over 43.5 (-120)

Been working all day ---- have not seen a play. Do see that my "leans" are doing great & my picks not so much

Adding Vikes TT Over 20.5

Added 2 and it actually may be my last picks of the week (I posted some thoughts in week 10 discussion thread)

I have leans on the following games and I may not bet on any of them. They are, in descending order:

Bears +7/7.5 but game is not on board for me yet...most likely to make this bet but still unsure

Skins +1 and OVER 50

Giants +7

Chiefs +6.5

Panthers -5.5

:mean: I look at this post from Wednesday & wonder why i ended up betting none of them....got busy & just chickened out.

thanks Scopey...and I'm sure not cocky, things could change. I really had a good luck last week, my leans posted last Wednesday went 6-0 and I bet none of those:mean4:

I believe it, it was my birthday over the weekend as well, and those never go bad ! Had a good week myself

Back