Bones - wedding football

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Was Horrible Last Weekend , lost a little over 5 units- could have used the Bengals win and Vikings FG, but such is life.

My one and only daughter is getting married this weekend and I will not see either game on Saturday or Seahawks/Panthers Sunday. May catch a little of Steelers/Patriots.

In any case, will not post from here on until games are over. But, when I return it will be a positive winning record weekend - think I will "report" back a 10 unit win (just kidding).

As far as money goes, I know the "units" lost on this affair will be a ton.

In any case, I have made this wager so far, and it may be the only one i make:

AZ Cardinals -7 (2 units)

Good luck all :shake:

congrats bones, enjoy the weekend.

will be on Zona too, biggest mismatch of the weekend, imo

Hope the fella is better than the average guy around these parts....

good luck this week.... and then good luck in the games too.

ahh well bones, hopefully it is only once but that one is the stinger.

hope you kept it under 100K!!!

Congratulations sir. It's a wonderful experience . I already married one daughter and have 1 more daughter to go. My son has a wedding date set for next January. (fool)
Enjoy your weekend, forget the sports. They'll be other games.:shake:

Congratulations bones! That's one more step in knowing you did your job and got 'em out and set up to do their own thing.

:cheers3:

Congrats bones, I feel your pain on the units loss, I sent two down the aisle last year and we're still trying to dig out. My mantra for the year was "as long as they're happy." Lol

Congrats bones, I feel your pain on the units loss, I sent two down the aisle last year and we're still trying to dig out. My mantra for the year was "as long as they're happy." Lol

this young kid that works for me had 2 sisters that got married 3 months apart.....poor dad

Back