Wk#10 7-3
Wk#11 5-1
Wk#12 14-8
Wk#13 11-9
Wk#14 8-7
Wk#15 8-7

Overall: 81-57-1

Panthers -8
Cam and the Panthers have been getting better/more consistent and they have a defense that can limit the Raiders. In 4 of 5 Panthers victories they reach 30 pts and think they will to get the home victory. When Raiders lose, and they do so often, they lose by average of 17. Think they keep their losing average intact this Sunday. Bought the .5 as Panthers wins have been by 8,8,8,10 and 24 so the -8 made me feel better and don't believe the juice will come into play.

OVER 39 San Fran/Seahawks.
Simply put, believe both teams get to 20 points, or at least the winner gets to 24 and loser to 16. Understand that its supposed to be two good Ds, but think there will be points off turnovers and both Wilson and Kaepernick can produce the needed scores.

Cowboys -3
If Dez was @ full strength I would feel better, but the offense with Murray is better and they should do better in RZ against Saints D. Dallas is hard to trust, but think they get this done and won't need overtime to do it.

Took a look early this week. Will have a few more I am sure, but not many. These are the ones I feel good about early.

:prayer

Can't argue with any. I put Carolina in a couple teasers, but agree they should win by DD.

Wk#6 7-3
Wk#7 7-9
Wk#8 7-7-1
Wk#9 7-3
Wk#10 7-3
Wk#11 5-1
Wk#12 14-8
Wk#13 11-9
Wk#14 8-7
Wk#15 8-7

Panthers -8
Cam and the Panthers have been getting better/more consistent and they have a defense that can limit the Raiders. In 4 of 5 Panthers victories they reach 30 pts and think they will to get the home victory. When Raiders lose, and they do so often, they lose by average of 17. Think they keep their losing average intact this Sunday. Bought the .5 as Panthers wins have been by 8,8,8,10 and 24 so the -8 made me feel better and don't believe the juice will come into play.

Simply put, believe both teams get to 20 points, or at least the winner gets to 24 and loser to 16. Understand that its supposed to be two good Ds, but think there will be points off turnovers and both Wilson and Kaepernick can produce the needed scores.

Cowboys -3
If Dez was @ full strength I would feel better, but the offense with Murray is better and they should do better in RZ against Saints D. Dallas is hard to trust, but think they get this done and won't need overtime to do it.

Took a look early this week. Will have a few more I am sure, but not many. These are the ones I feel good about early.

ADDING: Atlanta Falcons -3.5. Opened @ 4 and imo line will move back up by game time. Lions should be a better team, but fact is they have not played well and Atlanta in a dome will try as hard as they can for hfa. 9 of Falcons' 12 wins have been more than 3 and considering all factors (offense, defense, qb, coaches, situation, recored SU and ATS) this seems to be the only sensible thing to do. Game October 2011 was won by Falcons 23-16. Almost seems like a trap; i am falling for it.

Have to play Saturday night game. Made the addition above. Lean Under 50.5 also.

Wk#6 7-3
Wk#7 7-9
Wk#8 7-7-1
Wk#9 7-3
Wk#10 7-3
Wk#11 5-1
Wk#12 14-8
Wk#13 11-9
Wk#14 8-7
Wk#15 8-7

Panthers -8

Cowboys -3

ADDED:

LIONS -3.5

BROWNS +13 (LINE IS NOW 12). Browns have a good defense and should keep this game within the number. I would take it @ 12 also

UNDER 42 Colts/Chiefs.

I actually capped this game @36 and found these total scores of Colts against 'similar' teams of some interest. Totals of 39 & 37 against Jax with Colts getting 22 and 27; total 44 with Jets in a loss scoring 9; total 30 in a win over Cleveland scoring 17; totals of 32 and 50 scoring 19 and 27 in wins over Titans; total of 43 scoring 23 in win over Fins; total 33 while scoring 20 in win over Bills. I am counting on Chiefs D, including pass D, to play well in last home game and Arenas is listed as probable. KC should do a decent job running on Colts and keep their possessions to a minimum if they run with some efficiency. Colts wins have been by 3,3,4,6,3,17,7,2 & 4 and think that this will be an under 6 TD contest. Cold in KC and Indy is in-door team.

Seahawks +1 (line back to pick 'em, go with that also). Said last week I would stick with SHawks if Sherman was a go and it appears he is. I also went with the OVER 39 as noted above.

This is it except for some possible team totals I will look at tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to All

One win down. A friend called and told me I posted the Falcons -3.5 incorrectly today as "Lions" -3.5. Sorry for mistake, had posted it properly as "Falcons" on 12-20-12 post and screwed up today when I posted the new plays.

Selections all in one place:

Panthers -8

OVER 39 SF/Shawks

Cowboys -3

Falcons -3.5..........................WINNER

Browns +13

UNDER 42 Colts/Chiefs

Seahawks +1

ADDING:

Steelers tt OVER 22.5

There seems to be a greater diversity of opinion on today's slate than is usual.

Good Luck All :prayer

Thanks Playball and Play2win, appreciate you dropping by. If dont get a chance again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :shake:

:thinking:

Panthers -8...............................WINNER

OVER 39 SF/Shawks....................PENDING

Cowboys -3...............................LOSER

Falcons -3.5..........................WINNER

Browns +13...........................PENDING

UNDER 42 Colts/Chiefs.............WINNER

Seahawks +1........................PENDING

ADDING:

Steelers tt OVER 22.5..................LOSER

Bears -4 1H..............................PENDING

There seems to be a greater diversity of opinion on today's slate than is usual.

COWBOYS D was not what i thought it would be, way it goes.

Be a good game tonite, hopefully.

I posted over 39 earlier this week and it was my thought that both teams would get to 20. I also caught Seahawks at +1. Line has moved to Seahawks -2.5 and 40. Going to take SF's tt for as much as original play on Seahawks and hope to hit both the +1 and original game play on over and think the over 19.5 o. SF gives a good hedge with opportunity to get them all. Had some "Christmas cheer" so if this doesn't make sense then.........

Panthers -8........................................WINNER

OVER 39 SF/Shawks.............................WINNER

Cowboys -3........................................LOSER

Falcons -3.5.......................................WINNER

Browns +13........................................LOSER

UNDER 42 Colts/Chiefs..........................WINNER

Seahawks +1......................................WINNER

ADDING:

Steelers tt OVER 22.5...........................LOSER

Bears -4 1H........................................WINNER

SF tt OVER 19.5...................................LOSER

6-4........................the tt on 9ers proves, once again, that a pick made after "Christmas cheer" is unadvisable. Still, it was a good day.

Merry Christmas to All

Back