#8 7-7-1
#9 7-3
#10 7-3 (site down unposted)
#11 5-1 (site down unposted)
#12 14-8
#13 11-9
#14 8-7

Record 73-50-1

Done fairly well. I am pleased with the season, but you never know when its time to fade these definite "square' plays.

Seahawks -4.5 I am a believer and think they win the West. Pete Carroll vs Chan Gailey. Carroll will build on last week. Wilson v Fitzpatrick. Seahawks D vs Buffalo offensive line. Worried about CJ Spiller This just seems like the better team and time to finish season off. 24-17

Giants +1.5 Atlanta should be ready for a bounce back @ home and NY's secondary is suspect. Line may be a sucker for a square like me. I think Gmen are the better team getting points.

Lions/Cards UNDER 44 Lions should win and get 24 to 28 or so. How many points will Cards score?

Thursday Night:

???? Still thinking :thinking:

started posting week 6:

#6 7-3
#7 7-9
#8 7-7-1
#9 7-3
#10 7-3 (site down unposted)
#11 5-1 (site down unposted)
#12 14-8
#13 11-9
#14 8-7

Record 73-50-1

Done fairly well. I am pleased with the season, but you never know when its time to fade these definite "square' plays.

Seahawks -4.5 I am a believer and think they win the West. Pete Carroll vs Chan Gailey. Carroll will build on last week. Wilson v Fitzpatrick. Seahawks D vs Buffalo offensive line. Worried about CJ Spiller This just seems like the better team and time to finish season off. 24-17

Giants +1.5 Atlanta should be ready for a bounce back @ home and NY's secondary is suspect. Line may be a sucker for a square like me. I think Gmen are the better team getting points.

Lions/Cards UNDER 44 Lions should win and get 24 to 28 or so. How many points will Cards score?

Thursday Night:

???? Still thinking :thinking:
Adding: Eagles +5......talk about square, taking home team and the points.

Thanks P2W and Steed. I am going to add a couple (Tamapa Bay will be one and GB ML). Going to study/think a little more before I make it "official." Appreciate the support

Seattle line moving in the wrong direction. -6 now at my book. Took the under there.

Moving in right direction for me C-Man. I have them @ -4.5.and FWIW i capped game score @ 41. GL to you

Selections:

Eagles +5............................LOSER

SeaHawks -4.5

NYG +1.5

Lions/Cards UNDER 44

Green Bay ML -140 (the game is @ Bears, but cannot figure out why Chicago will change their slide under current situation)

Bucs +3.5 ( Bucs should run the ball effectively and like the .5 in a 3 pt or less game)

Raiders -3 ( Raiders get the win in last home game of season against a KC team that puts forth effort but cannot score enough to win this game)

Considering over/under plays but have not pulled trigger yet, may add before kickoffs :thinking:

Selections:

Eagles +5............................LOSER

SeaHawks -4.5

NYG +1.5

Lions/Cards UNDER 44

Green Bay ML -140 (the game is @ Bears, but cannot figure out why Chicago will change their slide under current situation)

Bucs +3.5 ( Bucs should run the ball effectively and like the .5 in a 3 pt or less game)

Raiders -3 ( Raiders get the win in last home game of season against a KC team that puts forth effort but cannot score enough to win this game)

Adding:

Vikes/Rams UNDER 20 1H

Broncos TT OVER 26

And, in the FWIW column could not decide what to do so played a little 4 team parlay which if I get lucky pays 10-1:

NYG/Falcons Under 51; Vikes/Rams Under 38.5; Lions/Cards Under 45 and; Panthers/SD Over 45

Warning -- I see many of my selections go against cappers here that I respect and have more experience.

:thinking:

Good Luck All :prayer

getting my clock cleaned....hell not only was i wrong abt Gmen, Bucs but 1H Under 20 in Vikes games was so wrong that they almost hit game total in 1 H :hang:

Add: Bucs/Saints OVER 24 2H

Bad day so far and will be extremely lucky to go 2-4 (assuming GB holds on)

Adding Dallas Cowboys ML even and

Panthers tt over 21

All in one place:

Eagles +5...............................LOSER

Giants +1.5.............................LOSER

Green Bay ML -140...................WINNER

Bucs +3..................................LOSER

Vikes/Rams 1H UNDER 20............LOSER

Broncos tt OVER 26...................WINNER

Bucs/Saints OVER 24 2H..............LOSER

SeaHawks -4.5..........................Pending

Lions/Cards UNDER 44.................Pending

Raiders -3................................Pending

Cowboys ML even......................Pending

Panthers tt OVER 21..................Pending

Adding:

Patriots -4

2-4 early Sunday games with sound beat downs in them all. Looking better, so far, in late games (hard not to). We'll see

All in one place:

SeaHawks -4.5..........................WINNER

Lions/Cards UNDER 44.................LOSER

Raiders -3................................WINNER

Cowboys ML even......................WINNER

Panthers tt OVER 21..................WINNER

Adding:

Patriots -4..............................Pending

OVER 47 ...............................Pending

Recovered in late games. Stafford's 2 TD passes, to the Arizona Cardinals, ruined a perfect afternoon.

Looking forward to a good game tonight.

My 'reasons' for tonight are Patriots offense and defense are such that there should be scoring. Seems hard for rookie Kaepernick to get victory on road, east coast, Sunday night against Brady and his weapons

Good luck all :thumbsup:

All in one place:

SeaHawks -4.5..........................WINNER

Lions/Cards UNDER 44.................LOSER

Raiders -3................................WINNER

Cowboys ML even......................WINNER

Panthers tt OVER 21..................WINNER

Adding:

Patriots -4...............................LOSER

OVER 47..................................WINNER

Adding:

Titans -1

7-7 for the week after a rocky start.

Almost a miracle comeback by Brady etc.... Congrats to Kaepernick & SF

Thanks Steed and Aztec.

Aztec, was actually thinking about your comments from earlier this year when I picked Seahawks. I dont have the stats but I have played them quite a bit this year (was a 'beneficary' of the Green Bay call) and the one week I went against you warned me. Lots of people on CTG were with Bills this week, which made me think. I dont do such things, but if I did they really would have been my 'game of year.'

week 15 was 8-7, with 6-3 finish after a 2-4 start. Not my best but I will take it.

Sorry not round Monday night b/c besdies posted titan play, did well on 2H and some props.

If Sherman avoids suspension...we going with Seahawks going forward

Back