Bones' Rookie Picks of Week #12

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Missed the forum while it was down. i started posting NFL week #6. Have not gone back and checked (if i am able) my posted plays during wks #6-9, but I will give my estimated record from what I recall:

Wk6 7-3
Wk7 7-9
Wk8 7-7-1

Wk9 think it was something like 7-3....I know it seems unlikely, but if we can get old posts back we can see exactly what it was. I have scraps of notebook paper which indicate winners on Broncos -3.5 and OVER 47.5; Colts +2; Bears -3.5; Shawks -4; Bucs +1.5 and Steelers +3.5 being winners and Browns +3.5, Skins-3 and Packers UNDER 43 being losers

Wk 10 - from same went 7-3 with with winners being Jags TT under 20 and UNDER 43, Colts -2.5 and -.5 2nd H; Broncos/Bengals OVER 47; Saints +2.5 and Boys -1.5. Losers with Lions -1.5, Jets +6.5 and Bears -1. Again 7 winners as I recall. Strange, but I beleive true.

Wk 11 was my best yet with winners on Browns +7.5, Cards +10, Saints-4.5, Bucs -1.5, Chargers +7.5 being winners. I was 5-0, but added Bears on Monday. So 5-1

So, i think my record is close to 40-26-1 with, of course, my best 2 weeks going unposted. Trust me this cannot last.

I am a rookie poster that had an unposted hot streak so fade away!

Current WK #12 selections:

Thanksgiving Day:

Boys/Skins OVER 47
Lions +3.5

Sure want to take N.E., but with it now being -7, from open @5.5 I dont know what to do.

Current Leans:

Shawks/Fins OVER 37.5
Bills +3
Packers +2.5

Its good to be back....now go read Shark, MCG, D8, Play2Win and others so you can have a real opinion:tiphat:

week 12 pics:

LIONS +3.5 ( bought .5)...Texans tired after 5 qtrs of football, traveling on a holiday and in a bad spot
OVER 47 in Skins/Boys. I wud take it @ current 48.....Skins bad pass D and both Os will score. 24-26 Boys. Most confident bet of week along with Bills
PATRIOTS -6.5 (bought .5) and UNDER 48.5....Jets are bad and Pats in beast mode, welcome back Hernandez. 28-17 Pats
BILLS +3.....made $$ with Colts all year,they are good young team and now over-valued in my opinion. Bills are better than we know
THE RAIDERS +7.5 (you can now get +8). My weakest pick in confidence, but like Raiders here as a dog; but need 7.5, not 7.
CHIEFS +10 .....made $$ on Broncos, but think that talent-wise KC is better than the record and will hang in this divisional game
SHAWKS/FINS OVER 36.5....liked it @ 37.5 and like it better @ 36.5. 24-20 SHawks
UNDER 47 in Ravens/Chargers....this is too easy, so i must be wrong. 21-20 Ravens
OVER 36.5 in Rams/Cards....like this one as a 22-20 Rams final
PACK +2.5 and UNDER 50.5...27-21 Packers

A great Thanksgiving Day and weekend to you all

Good luck bones. NE should wipe their butts on the Jets. And I'm not worried about Detroit. Trends are broken EVERYTIME. This year they win it. :)

ADDED: Lions/Texans 2H UNDER 26 posted in "in game", will probably lose b/c of the "rule" allowing no review. Also Adding, Boys TT OVER 25.5 and Jets TT UNDER 20.5

Had a good Thanksgiving Day going 5-2. Will re-list selections here so all in same place

Lions +3.5.....................WON
Skins/Boys Over 47.........WON
Pats -6.5......................WON
Pats/Jets Under 48.5.......LOST
Lions/Txns Under 26 2H....LOST ['red flag rule'..still complaining]
Boys TT Over 25.5..........WON
Jets TT Under 20.5.........WON

Picks for Sunday:

Bills +3

Raiders +7.5 (its now 9)

Chiefs +10 (its now 10.5)

SeaHwks/Fins Over 36.5 (its now 38)

Ravens/Chargers Under 47

Rams/Cards Over 36.5 (its now 37)

Packers +2.5 and Under 50.5 (o/u is now 51)

Adding today:

Raiders/Bengals Under 50.5

Titans/Jags Over 44

Ravens -1

2 TeamTeaser on Browns +7.5/Under 40.5

Good Luck All

Thanks P2W, Twinkie and D8. Haven't had a losing NFL in a good while. But, i am less confident about this line up. GL to all

ADDING:

SHawks TT Over 20....one TD from Wilson and @ least one from Lynch, plus some extra ( i hope )

Had a good Thanksgiving Day going 5-2. Will re-list selections here so all in same place

Picks for Sunday:

Bills +3 LOST

Raiders +7.5 (its now 9) LOST

Chiefs +10 (its now 10.5) WON

SeaHwks/Fins Over 36.5 (its now 38) WON

Ravens/Chargers Under 47 WON

Rams/Cards Over 36.5 (its now 37) WON

Packers +2.5 and Under 50.5 (o/u is now 51) PENDING

Adding today:

Raiders/Bengals Under 50.5 WON

Titans/Jags Over 44 LOST

Ravens -1 WON

2 TeamTeaser on Browns +7.5/Under 40.5 WON

Good Luck All

I added Seahawks TT Over 20 WON

New Orleans/9ers Under 24 1H LOST

8-4 for the day and 13-6 for week #12 with tonight/tomorrow pending.

I may add 1 more I am looking at for tonite. good luck all

Picks for Sunday:

Bills +3.....................................................LOSE

Raiders +7.5 (its now 9)..............................LOSE

Chiefs +10 (its now 10.5).............................WIN

SeaHwks/Fins Over 36.5 (its now 38).............WIN

Ravens/Chargers Under 47............................WIN

Rams/Cards Over 36.5 (its now 37).................WIN

Packers +2.5 and Under 50.5 (o/u is now 51)..................LOSE and WIN

Adding today:

Raiders/Bengals Under 50.5..........................................WIN

Titans/Jags Over 44...................................................LOSE

Ravens -1................................................................WIN

2 TeamTeaser on Browns +7.5/Under 40.5......................WIN

Good Luck All

I added:

Seahwak TT Over 20.......................................WIN

S.F./N.O. Under 24 1H.....................................LOSE

GB/GMEN Under 26 1H.....................................LOSE

So, 14-8 and a very good week #12. I guess i should have posted it, but i took the 1H picks for less $$.

I looked at game tonite and am making no posted play as I cannot figure out who will show up and really want to play. I like the Over unofficially and will likely put a little down on it.....then i have a reason to sit on the couch and stare at what amounts to nothing. Come to think of it, any good movies anyone can recommend?

Back