Bones - not a clue

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Hell of a time last weekend & did not see a down of football. Thank you to those who wished my daughter and me well - we had a real fine reception with Super T - great entertainer and knows how to play a wedding making the bride part of the show:

2Q==

Lost my posted play of AZ -7 @ 2U and down about 7.7 units for playoffs on posted plays after a very good regular season. Missed the "hail mary" but of course saw the replay.

But, won it back on a Chiefs +11/AZ-1 teaser plus the 2H total OVER 21.5 Seahawks/Panthers and UNDER the same 21.5 Steelers/Broncos while listening to Sunday's games on radio driving between Jackson MS & Houston. So, down 4.2 units or so for the playoffs

I see Shark & Tito have had a great post-season (as have others), so I have nothing to add. I do have a Cards future for both NFC and SB I place middle of December & first of January.

I'm sure I'll bet the games, but no clue yet. That being said, regardless of the Brady v Peyton hype (there is little doubt who is the better QB today), I cannot help but think I'd feel like a real dumbass were I to take Gary Kubiak over Bill Belichick and lose money.

The only thing I have now is a very small 3 team teaser of OVER 34, OVER 38 & Cards +13

Good luck -- as the title says "not a clue" :cheers3:

you have more important things going on than this trivial stuff...congrats again on the new addition and bol w whatever you play today bud

Have to make some plays - it's mandatory:

UNDER 22.5 1H in AFC: 1/2 unit

OVER 47 in NFC: 1 unit

AZ TT OVER 22: 1 Unit

Panthers -3 (-125) : 1/2 Unit * I should add this is a little hedge since I have AZ to win NFC and SB

Back