BONES NFL

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Have not been able to focus for a few years now. I had a positive record earlier this year when I had a window to concentrate. I will be back in 2020 and with full attention. But, fuck it here is what I have

This week my bets are:

Lions +7 3 units (@ Denver) LOSER

Jets + 3 1 unit (vs Steelers) WINNER

Chiefs -6 4 units ( vs Bears) WINNER

Last edited:
I like KC alot today. My lions are running on fumes and bag boys they picked up from the local Kroger's. With a real chance at the number 2 pick they get steamrolled and Patricia puts his post game bullshit on repeat.
BOL today

I like KC alot today. My lions are running on fumes and bag boys they picked up from the local Kroger's. With a real chance at the number 2 pick they get steamrolled and Patricia puts his post game bullshit on repeat.
BOL today
Yeah, I'm now more luke warm on Lions. But +7 seems doable. I may but back - waiting

Week #17

Texans +4 1 unit

Fins +15.5 1.5 units

Reasons

Texans getting 4 at home & Bill O'Brien says they playing all players and I believe him. Division game, at home and getting points. The only way this is +4 is if one believes Texans quitting until playoffs. I don't think so, so I'll risk a unit.

Fins +15.5 and the total is 45. So, 30-15 final? Fins will fight and Pats need win to remain #2 seed. But, I don't see Pats scoring a ton in any game and particularly after they get their lead in this one. Instead, play ball control/clock and end the game. Ryan Fitz is playing well too. I'll take the over 2 TDs in the NFL division game.

Week #17

Texans +4 1 unit

Fins +15.5 1.5 units

Reasons

Texans getting 4 at home & Bill O'Brien says they playing all players and I believe him. Division game, at home and getting points. The only way this is +4 is if one believes Texans quitting until playoffs. I don't think so, so I'll risk a unit.

Fins +15.5 and the total is 45. So, 30-15 final? Fins will fight and Pats need win to remain #2 seed. But, I don't see Pats scoring a ton in any game and particularly after they get their lead in this one. Instead, play ball control/clock and end the game. Ryan Fitz is playing well too. I'll take the over 2 TDs in the NFL division game.
Now Deshaun Watson & potentially Kenny Stills will not play and Will Fuller is out too. So, line is now Texans +6.5. I will not add to the +4 and am pleased my wager is only 1 unit.

Fins up to +16 and Giants down to +3.5, so no complaining

Back