BONES NFL WK #2

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Record: 1-3

Did not see very well at all week #1. Do not know what this week brings. Here my selections in early games:

OVER 43 Bills @ Carolina: Bills games have gone over in 10 of last 13. I like Tyrod/McCoy's ability to create plays and playing Panthers at home with a rusty Cam and McAffery. But, Panthers only created less than 300 yds of offense last week agst SF, but it was on road and hoping for better this week. Using my metrics/research I have this as a 24-23 game and am tempted to take Bills also. LOSER -did either team get past the 50?

KC-5: This is ez for me and the only hesitation is Eric Berry being out for season. KC has one of better home field advantages imo ( for a win, but their agst the spread record has been worse).KC looked perfect agst NE and I think it was no fluke. Eagles pass D is better than NE,but KC D far better than Redskins. Worried about the line being a little inflated b/c of Chiefs victory over Pats, but 5 is a dead number, so I am counting on the Chiefs victory at home WINNER

Raiders -13 -120 WINNER

FINS TT OVER 20.5 LOSER

2H: Titans pick WINNER & Steel -3 WINNER

Leans: Titans -1, Bills +7/6.5, Lions +3, Saints +6, Skins/Rams under 46

Last edited:
Back