• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

BONES NFL 2023

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Made my first wagers this week. ( I often do not get the best odds - I bet with same bookie for over 20 years).

Futures:
Jaguars to win Division 3 Units -160
Broncos to make playoffs +145 1.5 units
Packers Wins Over 7.5 -135 2 Units
Packers Win Division +400 1 Unit
Browns Wins Over 9 -140 1.5 Units
Texans Under 6.5 Wins -140 1 Unit
Jets Wins UNDER 9.5 -110 1.5 Units
Falcons Wins OVER 8.5 -135 1 Unit
Lamar OVER 23.5 TD Passes -135 1 Unit

WEEK #1:
Steelers ML +140 1 unit LOSE
Colts +4 -110 1 Unit LOSE
Vikings -6 -110 1 Unit LOSE
Packers +7.5/D.C.-1 6 point teaser 1.5 Unit WIN
Lions TT OVER 24.5 -110 LOSE
Ravens/Texans Under 44 -110 WIN
Chargers -3 -110 LOSE
Seattle -4.5 -110 LOSE

Last edited:
Added Futures:

Packers Wins Over 7.5 -135 2 Units
Packers Win Division +400 1 Unit
Browns Wins Over 9 -140 1.5 Units

Texans Under 6.5 Wins -140 1 Unit

Last edited:
Jets Wins UNDER 9.5 -110 1.5 units
Falcons Wins OVER 8.5 -135 1 unit
Lamar Over 23.5 TD passes -135 1 Unit

Also noticed I had previously posted Texnas win total Under 5.5; it was 6.5 and corrected it above

Jets Wins UNDER 9.5 -110 1.5 units
Falcons Wins OVER 8.5 -135 1 unit
Lamar Over 23.5 TD passes -135 1 Unit

Also noticed I had previously posted Texnas win total Under 5.5; it was 6.5 and corrected it above

Like the jets under, their 1st 6 games are super tough, gotta wonder if they struggle early on if it all comes unglued? We know Rodgers the biggest front runner in the league, not sure bout their coach, it take a miracle for their tackles to stay healthy and If they go down the oline will be bad.

Falcons over seems pretty popular, I just don’t buy it with Ridder at qb and a d I don’t think is very good. Getting to play the panthers and Bucs twice can’t hurt. I dunno, if they win 9 games I’d be pretty surprised, I think saints run away with this division.

Lamar over td passes seems like a good one.

I don’t see any chance in hell Texans get to 7 wins, I can’t believe the number is 6.5!!

Gl

might get out of region 3 this year?

wow, la marque

Final
Galveston-Ball-HS-615182731.png

Galveston Ball58
La-Marque-620191449.png

La Marque6

I think I made a bad mistake on Rams OVER 6.5 season wins.

I have bought out of the OVER at +115 and took Under 6.5 wins -110. Will remove Rams from my Futures

Stetson Bennett looked horrible and O line looked bad. Aaron Donald cannot save the mess on D.

Listened to Bet the Board podcast today re NFC West. Evidently, Stafford's wife has a podcast and told her listeners that he's having a hard time communicating with his young O players.

might get out of region 3 this year?

wow, la marque

Final
Galveston-Ball-HS-615182731.png

Galveston Ball58
La-Marque-620191449.png

La Marque6
"We never fear Port Arthur, Abilene or Ray, cause we are the greatest, victory bound Tornadoes, we are the greatest powerhouse" (fight song)

I have bought out of the OVER at +115 and took Under 6.5 wins -110. Will remove Rams from my Futures

Stetson Bennett looked horrible and O line looked bad. Aaron Donald cannot save the mess on D.

Listened to Bet the Board podcast today re NFC West. Evidently, Stafford's wife has a podcast and told her listeners that he's having a hard time communicating with his young O players.

I can’t wait to listen to the BTB guys podcast! Havnt listened to any yet!! My fav podcast by far.

Like the jets under, their 1st 6 games are super tough, gotta wonder if they struggle early on if it all comes unglued? We know Rodgers the biggest front runner in the league, not sure bout their coach, it take a miracle for their tackles to stay healthy and If they go down the oline will be bad.

Falcons over seems pretty popular, I just don’t buy it with Ridder at qb and a d I don’t think is very good. Getting to play the panthers and Bucs twice can’t hurt. I dunno, if they win 9 games I’d be pretty surprised, I think saints run away with this division.

Lamar over td passes seems like a good one.

I don’t see any chance in hell Texans get to 7 wins, I can’t believe the number is 6.5!!

Gl

This has to give them 3 wins :pray:and then they also get Texans at home, play the Cards, get a split with Saints and we are at 6.

Worried abt Ridder? Falcons have the greatest QB in the history when coming off the bench ;)

View attachment 77087

I can’t wait to listen to the BTB guys podcast! Havnt listened to any yet!! My fav podcast by far.
Listen today and u will think Cards are worst team in history this year. I think Payne said they may have "one of the worst D lines in the history of the game."

I am going to look to take Commanders TT Over 23 when/if I get it for week #1

Adding Vikings -6 week #1 versus the Bucs. Kirk will be ready and Baker is Baker. I'll go with known quantity versus known quantity.

Listen today and u will think Cards are worst team in history this year. I think Payne said they may have "one of the worst D lines in the history of the game."

I am going to look to take Commanders TT Over 23 when/if I get it for week #1

I could def see myself on that. I been praising commanders offense quite a bit. I like Howell, I think he has a real chance to be good, like the weapons around him, and I don’t think Bienemy came here to run the ball!! Do we know if McLaurin will be fine for week 1? He pulled up lame right before halftime the ravens game, need him to be healthy. By all accounts Howell and Dotson have formed quite the connection, he in for a monster year as McLaurin should draw teams attention!

Yes one of the thinnest teams in the league. As the year goes on they will get worse and worse.

I see others got a much better number. I have Lions TT Over 24.5 -110

Also added the Txns/Ravens Under 44 -110

Week #1 was the worst weekend (2-6) I remember having in the NFL in a decade - no bullshit. Lost 5 units.

*I did save a little on Miami +1.5 2H unposted and will not count it in my stats.

I am not taking the weekend off, but am treading lightly. My confidence was shaken

Week #1: 2-6

WEEK#2:
Bills -8
Teaser SF-1/Bills-2 1 Unit
Adding OVER 47 Seahawks/Lions. Week #2 in full is here (I may add one more)

WEEK#1: 2-6
WEEK #2: 3-2
Bills -8 -110 1 Unit WIN
SF-1/Bills -2 1 Unit WIN
OVER 47 Seattle/Lions -110 1 Unit WIN
Bears +2 -110 1Unit LOSE
Under 20.5 in ATL 2H LOSE

Last edited:
My favorite lean of the weak are the Paxkers, but Im so shell shocked by week #1 I don't know if I can do it.
Thought Carolina gifted that game to Atl last week. Didn't get any pressure at all on Bryce Young. GB is banged up though. I think I liked the under better. But I think GB is the right side even though the money came in on ATL

Adding OVER 47 Seahawks/Lions. Week #2 in full is here (I may add one more)

WEEK#1: 2-6
WEEK #2: 3-2
Bills -8 -110 1 Unit WIN
SF-1/Bills -2 1 Unit WIN
OVER 47 Seattle/Lions -110 1 Unit WIN
Bears +2 -110 1Unit LOSE
Under 20.5 in ATL 2H LOSE
3-2 this week
Added Browns ML 1H -125

WEEK #3
ATL +3.5

Going to be hunting most of Wednesday and Thursday a.m. Lines are moving. This is what I have so far and may be all:

Week 2: 3-3
Season: 5-9

Week #3:
Teaser Bills -1/2 & Titans +9
Pats -2.5
Under 48 Bears/Chiefs

Back