Bones Jones vacates LHW title

Dana need to be careful. On verge of losing Conor, Bones (if no negotiation) and DC (if he’s really done) all in a 24 month period. I get those guys are managerial headaches but they sell PPVs, period.

Other question is does Jon get an immediate title fight at HW? I’d think so — considering he gave up his and is willing to move up. A first appearance, non-title Bones loss in HW would be devastating for the sport.

Dana need to be careful. On verge of losing Conor, Bones (if no negotiation) and DC (if he’s really done) all in a 24 month period. I get those guys are managerial headaches but they sell PPVs, period.

This has always been the case. Said the same thing about GSP and Rousey. DC doesnt sell ppvs. With that being said there's not a lot of exciting fights on the pipe except for Khabib and Justin.

Other question is does Jon get an immediate title fight at HW? I’d think so — considering he gave up his and is willing to move up. A first appearance, non-title Bones loss in HW would be devastating for the sport.

I'd like to see Jon fight Francis first. I think Francis gets first shot at the title. It's going to take Jones some time to put on the weight.

Doubt Francis would oblige to that. He’s made comments it’s title time now. Hard time believing he’d be OK having to go through all the dangerous unknowns of a bigger Bones to get there. But, I agree I could see it happening.

This has always been the case. Said the same thing about GSP and Rousey. DC doesnt sell ppvs. With that being said there's not a lot of exciting fights on the pipe except for Khabib and Justin.
Agree — although when DC gets title fight after title fight with the Stipe trilogy, etc., he is selling PPVs. Overall you won’t find a more boring fighter since GSP.

Simply put...need Conor back, Paige back from BKF, and on ever card :)

Back