BONES ( I won't quit) WK8

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
out of town and will be traveling back tomorrow.

horrible year and will update record on return...its like 20-28-1

but, since i'm not quitting and have to fade something ( I have been a great fade in week 6 & 7 :hang:) here are my selections:

Dallas +3. If DeMarco plays (still don't know) then I would be more confident. I am taking Romo/Dez over Stafford/Mega and the points. WIN

Dallas tt at 24 or less.....don't have the # yet but a play for me at 24 & below WIN

Jets +6 Jets will force "Red" into passing and he is not to be trusted. I will take the points LOSE

Pats -6 Pats coming off a loss and think they win SU and will give these points to a declining Fins team WIN

Don't count on me and know you are not smart enuf not to.

But, this is my second year posting and after a very good season #1 have reverted to the mean I guess

Scared to look at KowboyKarl's fade a friend thread and find I may match FF's plays.

Good luck

ADDING:

PITT -2 LOSE

SKINS/BRONCOS UNDER 58.5 LOSE

VIKES +8 PENDING

OVER 19.5 2H JETS/CINCY WIN

still waiting on the early game results....coming down to wire in Beantown & Motown

Last edited:
liking home squad even more..hope they come on with some fire..gl

thank you all for the encouragement and good luck to you all.

back home and added above in 1st post......Steelers +2 UNDER in Denver 58.5 and Vikes +8

out of town and will be traveling back tomorrow.

horrible year and will update record on return...its like 20-28-1

but, since i'm not quitting and have to fade something ( I have been a great fade in week 6 & 7 :hang:) here are my selections:

Dallas +3. If DeMarco plays (still don't know) then I would be more confident. I am taking Romo/Dez over Stafford/Mega and the points. WIN

Dallas tt at 24 or less.....don't have the # yet but a play for me at 24 & below WIN

Jets +6 Jets will force "Red" into passing and he is not to be trusted. I will take the points PENDING

Pats -6 Pats coming off a loss and think they win SU and will give these points to a declining Fins team WIN

Don't count on me and know you are not smart enuf not to.

But, this is my second year posting and after a very good season #1 have reverted to the mean I guess

Scared to look at KowboyKarl's fade a friend thread and find I may match FF's plays.

Good luck

ADDING:

PITT -2: PENDING

SKINS/BRONCOS UNDER 58.5: PENDING

VIKES +8: PENDING

still waiting on the early game results....coming down to wire in Beantown & Motown

UPDATING RECORD:dunno::

WK1: 5-3-1
WK2: 2-5
WK3: 2-2
WK4: 5-5
WK5: 5-5
WK6: 1-5
WK7: 0-2

SEASON: 20-27-1

WK8: 3-0 with 4 pending

Back