bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
SEASON 41-44-1
LAST WEEK 6-4 plus a 3 team teaser
Parlays: 1-2
Teasers: 1-0
Props: 0-1

Season Wins OVER 8 Chargers :bluehead:

PATS/JETS UNDER 47.5 We all know Jets' offensive offense. Game will be played in low forties with drizzely rain likely. Yes, the Pats could score this many points themselves and I am cognizant of these teams' recent scoring when playing each other. But, my thinking is that Rex again tries to get best shot at victory by ground and pound (with little success) and Pats put up 28-30 and coast. Score 30-13, 27-10 even 35-10? :bluehead:

BILLS -5.5 Bills heading west and could see a let down after past 2 weeks. But, team is on the rise, their D is best/top 3 in league and we saw what Rams D was able to do with Raiders who have scored 26 pts in last 3 games and 56 in their last five. So,beingl iberal i will give Raiders 13 points; the question is do we think Bills will score 20? I do :hang:

ADD: RAIDERS +7 -115 :bluehead:

BOYS -3 Have to take them this week in a must-win situation. Stating the obvious, Dallas O line should destroy Colt D line. Luck is always a real threat, but Colts are not facing a Bortles, McCoy, Hoyer, and/or Savage this week. With their division clinched, on the road, Colts please have a let down and just have to take the Boys. I know that D Murray may not play, and why should he with a broken hand? :bluehead:

FINS -6.5 NO PLAY I probably should not post this as a pick, but I took it and am posting it. I like the Vikes and think they have done well this season, and have covered 7 of last 8 games. But, in 77 degree Miami the Vikes' season is over and coming off a tough division loss I like the Fins who themselves are coming off a bad loss but still have a 'theoretical' chance to make playoffs. Line seems high and its even -7.5 in some spots (which I would not take) but I think Fins will try to win and cover this one at home. Also, so far at least the Vikes are the public dog on the road. Call this a 'hunch' as much as anything if you wish. Addendum Posters Against This Selection: Rex & Tito & Hammer all take the Vikes (plus Cowherd in his blazing five) and on it goes. You'd be crazy to take the Fins. NO PLAY NO PLAY (I WAS HESITANT WHEN I LISTED IT...BOUGHT BACK @ VIKES +6)

CARDS +8 This was a lean for me. Just read Rex's post (where he also went with Vikes agst Fins, sigh) and pulled trigger on Cards now too. That's going to be it for me unless I pull trigger on :hang:

Bucs
+10.5 who I think I may have leaned with all season (have to have the hook or more) Now took the Bucs @ +12 and am looking at a 1H play also. Basically a principle play on a hard playing D at home getting DDs :hang:

ADD: GIANTS +3.5 1h :bluehead:

ADD; BILLS -6 2H
:hang:

ADD: Bengals +4 -125
:bluehead:

1st and last 5 team teaser of 2014: Vikes +13.5 / Lions -1.5 /Chiefs & Steelers Over 39.5/ Cardinals +14.5/ Broncos & Bengals Over 40.5 (LOSE)

Last edited:
Thx Tito....I probably will stick with Fins agst my better judgment, as I said its kinda 'hunch.'

Could not help myself, added a 5 team teaser (1st and last of year). In post #1

I bet the Vikes as well. Miami has no shot at making the playoffs. Given the circumstances surrounding Philbein, and the all around negative vibe coming out of Miami, compared to a Minny team that believes they are headed in the right direction, I like the Vikes to win SU. Miami has always struggled ATS at home, but they really struggle when asked to cover a TD: Dolphins, as a home favorite of 6 or more points: 1-13 ATS.

Just my opinion. GL on the card Bones.

:shake:

I bet the Vikes as well. Miami has no shot at making the playoffs. Given the circumstances surrounding Philbein, and the all around negative vibe coming out of Miami, compared to a Minny team that believes they are headed in the right direction, I like the Vikes to win SU. Miami has always struggled ATS at home, but they really struggle when asked to cover a TD: Dolphins, as a home favorite of 6 or more points: 1-13 ATS.

Just my opinion. GL on the card Bones.

:shake:
I'm listening....I am off it now. Thx

OK all I bought back on Vikes @ +6. I knew it when I posted the Fins play. Too many good cappers on this site that like Vikes.

NO PLAY for me in Vikes-Fins

Adding:

Giants +3.5 1H & Raiders +7 -115 (hoping Bills win by 6, small middle opportunity but worht a shot)

ADDING: Bengals +4 -125 for small........Fade a Friend on Broncos and since I am having a good day

(not just on posted plays.....i took under TT on Jets, over tt on Atl , Browns +4 and bet the under in GB/TB and added $$ to under in Pats/JETS)

I am taking this at the +4 -125

Updated record

season 46-48-1
parlays 1-2
teasers 1-1
props 0-1

regular season wins chargers over 8 - win

Back