BONES BOWLS

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
I look at games then 'tail' the good guys in this Forum unless I see something totally different. That will be the same this year.

But, I have gone ahead and taken a few for 1, 1.5 and 2 units based upon my look which consisted of: records, match-ups, power rating, SOS, bowl location, and review of last year's bowl scores. Of course, as has been discussed here many times, 'motivation' is an important factor and did my best there, if possible.

I may well back off some of these selections depending on developments (suspensions for example) and after seeing what others have to say...discussion and derision welcome:

12-20-14
New Orleans Bowl: NEVADA ML 1.5 units :hang:(can't lose them all unless you lose the first one)

Las Vegas Bowl: UTAH ML; UNDER 57.5 1 unit:bluehead::bluehead:

Idaho Potato/Boise: AF+1 1.5 units; OVER 56.5 1 unit:bluehead::bluehead:

Camelia Bowl/Montgomery Alabama: So. Bama -2.5 1.5 units:hang:

12-23-14
Boca Raton Bowl: OVER 65 1.25 units :bluehead:
Poinsettia Bowl S.D.: UNDER 54.5 1.25 units :bluehead:; SDST -2.5 1.5 units:hang:(plus WIN 2h under):bluehead:

12-24-14
Bahamas Bowl: OVER 66 1.25 units :bluehead:; WKY -4 1 unit:NoNo: :egg:

Hawaii Bowl/Honolulu: Fresno pick 1 unit :hang:

12-26-14
Dallas Bowl: LaTech -6 small:bluehead: ; OVER 55 small :hang:; 2h UNDER 27 small :bluehead:

Quick Lane/Detroit: North Carolina -3 large :doink:

Bitcoin St Pete Bowl: UCF -2.5 medium :hang:OVER 24 2H medium :bluehead: (posted in-game pg 94 #3722)

12-27-14
Military Bowl/Annapolis MD: VaTech +3 1.5 units :bluehead:; UNDER 25 1H:bluehead: UNDER 24.5 2H:hang:

Sun Bowl/El Paso: UNDER 65 medium :hang:; OVER 31.5 2H small :hang:; Duke +4.5 2h small:bluehead:

Duck Independence/Shreveport OVER 61 1.5 units :hang:; SoCarolina +3.5 medium:bluehead: ; SoCar +3 2h small:hang:

Pinstripe Bowl/Yankee Stadium: Boston College -2.5 2 units:hang:
Holiday Bowl/San Diego: OVER 61.5 1.5 units :bluehead:; USC -7 medium:hang:

12-29-14
Liberty Bowl/Memphis: A&M +3.5 medium :bluehead:

Russell Athletic/Orlando: OU -3 2.5 units:hang:

Texas Bowl/Houston: UNDER 45.5 small :bluehead:

12-30-14
Music City Bowl/Nashville: LSU -7 2 units:hang:
Belk/Charlotte: VILLE +7.5 and ML medium :hang:

Foster Farms/Santa Clara: nope

12-31-14
Fiesta Bowl/Glendale AZ: AZ -3 1.5 units:hang:; OVER 69.5 1 unit:hang:
Peach Bowl/Atlanta: Ole Miss +3 1 unit:hang:1-1-15
Outback Bowl/Tampa: Auburn -6 1 unit:hang:

1-2-15
Alamo Bowl/San Antonio KSt -1 2 units:hang:

1-3-15
Birmingham Bowl Gators -7 2 units :bluehead:

And both dogs: Ohio st+10 2 units
:bluehead: ; OVER 58 1 unit :bluehead:

FlaSt +9.5 2 units
:hang:

Last edited:
My card will probably mirror this. Laying off UF at the moment. We all saw them lay an egg in the Sugar a few years back. Motivation is always a deterrent in big teams-small bowls. Although, they should feel fortunate to make a bowl. They should probably send Richt a fruit basket or something.

Thanks for stopping by Tim, Hunt, Hound, Yanks/Sox and Book'sfriend. :shake:

To think I am seeing some similarly is good......my 'weakest' pick is Ole Miss but I just think that their D will be stout and there is no motivation issue.

Going to spend time this weekend looking at rest of games

Things going well so far.

Going to have to start tailing soon...no time to look at games again until 27th.

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate the important day and a happy holiday season to all.:cheers4:

Updated selections.

Doing 'ok' so far... was on the wrong of the Wky choke. While I dislike losing $$, it was a good lesson that its never over and teams that try and compete should be respected. So, congrats CMU backers.

Wife and family just left and am alone in a house in the country w/o a car or transportation from now until night of 29th.

Ready for some football and wagering:cheers3: Good luck all

PS:

"small" is 1 unit

"medium" is 1 to 2 units

"large" is anything over 2 units

I think you are safe the next few decades laying 3.5 up 35 in the 4th.... you are a better man than me ... nothing but hate in my heart for cmu backers

2-1 yesterday in posted plays, but OU bad. Real good 2h

having to post from an iPhone.

Added Ville points and ML for this evening.

just a kinda push around so far, but still time.

If I counted correctly I was 21-24 on these posted plays.......But, as I said originally I would do a lot of tailing and I did. I also did pretty damn well on 2h on my own and tailing many around here

I actually came out a very big winner on Bowl games, winning 15 units alone on Ohio Sate's win and then str8 tailing Clown on Under last night's Wash/OkSt game and then taking Wash and Over in 2h for another 10 unit game. Just looked, won 10 units or more on Wednesday (Georgia Tech game big winner), Thursday and Friday after coming into those games 8 units down.

I was also one of many on both the WKy and then Pittsburgh yesterday. But, hard for me to bitch when I also benefited from the MichState win and yesterday's Iowa team total OVER 24 last seconds cover.

I cannot remember to thank everyone for past 2 weeks, but here are some that helped me come out a winner: Clown, Rex, Hunt (cannot remember the game but did real well on one team total play), BAR, Silky (again, one game in particular I cannot remember), CDS, Tim, Bloodhound and Yankssox. Genius did great, but for some reason I missed most of his amazing streak. I cannot also thank TDub enough for the N Iowa bball play which I took for a large unit win. The one victory I give some credit to me was OhioState, and then took them 2H and I think Rex(?) said OVER 2h and I reloaded big and won.

So, really just thank you CTG :shake:

Oh, took OhioState already +7.5 for 5 units....as Darryl Royal said: "Dance with the one that brung ya"

Last edited:
Back