Bombing the Dolphins!!!

Jagr Bomb

Pretty much a regular
The Pats are good, and they should be 10-3 simply based on the easy schedule they played, and in fact they should be 11-2 with that blown call in NYJ game.
NE has played the Steelers, Texans, Falcons, Buccaneers, Bills, and the Jets twice.....this does not show they are dominant.
But this is a road game, in division. In the first game with Miami the Pats only scored 3 points in the first half, but held them scoreless in the second half. But how do you expect to score, escpecially with Incognito being unkind to his fellow O-lineman.
Vegas is enticing you to bet the Patriots, who btw know full well that the depleted Patriot offense is not capable of playing like a 10-3 team, not on the road in division. Making this a 1 point or PK gets the smart money on Miami and the Public on New England.

(As a side note, with the Broncos SU Loss there will be a ton of Chase money on Public Teams. Losses by the Cowboys/Patriots/Seahawks will make a very bad day for stupid bettors who are trying to win back Broncos $)

There are only 2 home games this season that the Dolphins have not stayed inside the spread. A 3 point loss to the ravens and a 2 point loss to the Bills, both in October.
The Dolphins have covered 4 straight games and 3 straight home games. They are also alive for the 2nd AFC WC Spot.
I bet the Dolphins ML +100
Good Drunk!
Get Luck!
or whate'er

It's been a long time since Miami has been favored over the patriots. Big game for both teams I think the pats will turn it over less
BOL

Miami should win. GL Bombs although I strongly disagree the Pats should be 10-3 or 11-2. They're the luckiest team I've seen in a while, 7-6 is really where they should be at.

great play man, i was on em as well getting points. love your threads. although if you continue to post threads like "bombing LA tonight" you may end up under surveillance by the government

Back