Bombing Seattle!!!

Jagr Bomb

Pretty much a regular
I am going to take a BIG shot on Seahawks -4
They are almost unbeatable at home, have a small edge at QB, a big edge in Coaching and a massive edge on Defense.
The Seattle defense is ranked 1-5 in all important categories. The SF offense will not be able to do very much and may even be kept out of the endzone, that is how good the Seahawk redzone is.
My fuzzy math gives a 24-6 final.

5 shots on Seattle -4
4 shots Under 40.5

Cheers!

My wagers Cash best when i'm drinking,
It's the ice and the cheers glasses clinking,
Coverdatspred wonders why, My Bankroll is high?
I drink and i bet without thinking.

Thanks Schrute, this stuff should be entertaining as profitable. It wasn't 24-6 and was a much tougher win than normal but I will take 9 Units in a game every Saturday and twice on Sunday. Yes Karl, I bet +EV only, but if you want to fade me I will gladly post my NCAA BB and you will win 70-80% of those!
And the coaching matchup #'s aren't really handy for me, as I have a beer in one hand and a girl in the other, but PC's semi pro Trojans regularly beat up on Harbaughs JC teams and the pattern continues in the NFL.
I feel like Harbaugh could have used his challenges specifically the incomplete pass to the left side with 7-8 minutes to go...Crabtree caught it, took 3 steps and got hit, fumbled and recovered. And having Gore rush only 11 times (same amount as Colin Kap rushed) was a damn coaching mistake. But that's just my feel of things.

NBA tomorrow gentlemen!

Back