bombers at Al's ingame

2 turnovers and a missed fg on three drives for Winnipeg.... look the better of the two teams so far though

Hawkins getting coached under the table ... some things don't change when you cross the border

I am probably hopping on 2h over based on what I have seen. calvillo rarely plays two bad halves at home in a row ..how old is that cat now?

I may have to take off prior to the half anyway. Unreal how little time I have anymore for fun

Yeah, this doesn't really have the feel of a high scoring game unless Montreal get on track. Winnipeg just goes with the vanilla play calling in the 2H if it's within range probably...

:empty:

gonna need two scores in the second half of the first half ...aka the last three minutes of a cfl half.

Well, it's not like it can't still get over (it's the CFL after all), but there's only so many runners you can strand on 2nd and 3rd before you realize it ain't gonna happen...

For you die-hard CFL fans... I thought Montreal was one of the top teams and Peg was supposed to be garbage this year?

Wondering how hawk ended up there?
he should be.coaching JV HS

I like that ESPN picked up the CFL this year...seems like they're showing a larger share of games than NBC Sports last year. And more LIVE games.

Back