Single Round Picks 1st round:

MIKE WEIR -125 over STEPHEN AMES for $300

TIM HERRON -115 over WOODY AUSTIN for $400

JUSTIN LEONARD -140 over CHAD CAMPBELL for $300

For the whole shabang :

D J TRAHAN -140 over CHARLEY HOFFMAN for $600

:popcorn:

GL this week bro...keep it rolling..

With AK out, Leonard and Toms gotta be the fave.

Yea, definitely. Took the past winners here, could hurt me really bad or vice versa. Last week I went against the trends, thought I would switch it up this week lol. Really don't have a feel yet for this tourney, hopefully after day one I can grasp the tourney a little better.

:cheers:

P-Box--I am going to join you this week--I have been waiting on your post.

These are strictly tails from my business partner who follows the tour--we used to do some interactive golf betting on WSEX years ago, but besides the majors, this is new territory for me (betting weekly tourneys).

Tournament Bets (1 unit each)--these were the lines when I placed my wagers at 5 Dimes last night:

Frazar +105 vs Sutherland
Tim Clark -125 vs Verplank
Houston +100 vs Ogilvie
Kelly -105 vs Mark Brooks

With football over, I have endured all the 1/2 point and OT losses I can withstand in hoops. Until bases begin, I am going to stick strictly to ACC Hoops and Golf bets.

Because of the format, I am not sure if there will be any plays on the individual rounds, if so, I will post.

Good luck this week.

P-Box--I am going to join you this week--I have been waiting on your post.

These are strictly tails from my business partner who follows the tour--we used to do some interactive golf betting on WSEX years ago, but besides the majors, this is new territory for me (betting weekly tourneys).

Tournament Bets (1 unit each)--these were the lines when I placed my wagers at 5 Dimes last night:

Frazar +105 vs Sutherland
Tim Clark -125 vs Verplank
Houston +100 vs Ogilvie
Kelly -105 vs Mark Brooks

With football over, I have endured all the 1/2 point and OT losses I can withstand in hoops. Until bases begin, I am going to stick strictly to ACC Hoops and Golf bets.

Because of the format, I am not sure if there will be any plays on the individual rounds, if so, I will post.

Good luck this week.

Cheers bro.

Yea, I can't stand taking bad beats in other sports. Golf is were it is at for me. If I lose I can handle it a ton better than a damn buzzer beater or all the other damn non-sense that goes along with hoops. Good luck with your picks this week.

:cheers:

Leonard looks to be hacking this week. All other bets are pretty much tied for the most part, besides Weir playing good over Ames.

On another note off topic--what do you think that the Redskins should do in the offseason? It was hard as a Skins fan watching the NFC Championship Sunday knowing that Washington was 3-0 against those two teams.

On another note off topic--what do you think that the Redskins should do in the offseason? It was hard as a Skins fan watching the NFC Championship Sunday knowing that Washington was 3-0 against those two teams.

Until the Redskins get rid of Synder and Soreno, we will never amount to anything. Soreno makes draft picks and I mean who in the hell picks up a punter during a draft. Until we let the coach direct every single aspect of the team, we will continue to fail down the stretch. We got offensive coach's calling and running the same plays Gibbs ran, we got players convinced that they are god gift to the earth. We got upper managment ruining everything, wasting drafts picks, and also wasting away millions for washed up bums like Jason Taylor.

To make a long story short we need to restructure from top down.The ideal sitiatuion would be to get rid of Synder. Then Soreno will be out of the picture and let the head coach run everything from major inputing in drafting, down to the play calling, and handling players attitudes. This will never happen though, because Soreno is in big money with Synder at Six Flags. With the investment in Six Flags deterioating, the only way for them to be lucrative still for each other is to have ties together in the Skins.

There is to many things we need to do in the offseason. To name a few: get a new QB, Switch up the west coast offense and mix in some deep threat passing routes, gain a couple tall WR, get a younger O line, get rid of drama queens.

Plain and simple we aren't going nowhere anytime soon, unless we pull togther and get lucky. we suck lol

typed this fast, forgive all the mistakes.

Last edited:
Looks like I will be down 400 + juice spreads for todays round. My tourney bet is looking strong though and should be able to make up the loss tomorrow hopefully.

Card for Round 2

1 Unit Each:

Tim Clark +115 vs Toms
Dustin Johnson +105 vs Ames
Ryan Moore +115 vs Sutherland
Richard S. Johnson -130 vs Duval

1/2 Unit
David Mathis +105 vs Day

Good luck.

Round 2 card:

Only 1 bet today to clear my first round loss hopefully and get back close to even for my daily round bets.

BRIAN Yag -160 over KEVIN NA for $560 bones.

Good luck Tuna

Why in the hell does Yag have to make this a nail bitter for me lol. He is Even through 8 and I think NA is even through 11. lol Come on Yag boy pick up the pace you stricky player you.

Tough beat P-Box, I was pulling for you. Let's get them on Friday.

2-3; -1.475 units for me.

Round 3--Friday 6 Pack (1 unit each)

Campbell +115 vs Leonard
Senden +105 vs Na
Mathis +100 vs Beem
Clark +120 vs Toms
Maggert +105 vs Axley
Austin +125 vs Crane

Better luck to us tomorrow.

I am going to take the day off from betting today's round. I am going to go play some golf myself here at 1 pm. Supposed to be in the 50's today. Will definitely put some pics in for this weekend. How bout the damn low scoring -20 through 2 rounds, shit is incredible.

3-2-1 yesterday +1.5 Units
5-5-1 overall +.025 Units

Round 4:

Senden +100 vs Na
Kuchar +100 vs Brian Davis
Clark +115 vs Toms
Huston -110 vs Mayfair
MacKenzie +100 vs Piercy
Lonard -110 vs Kresge
Richard S. Johnson -130 vs Duval

Good Luck P-Box.

P-Box, aren't you in the mortgage business? Maybe I am confusing you with another poster. How do you have time to play golf in this refi market?

P-Box, aren't you in the mortgage business? Maybe I am confusing you with another poster. How do you have time to play golf in this refi market?

Yea, I am in the mortgage business. I was actually golfing with an insurance agent who sends me a good amount of biz. I got so many loans in the pipeline right now that I can afford to leave work 4 hours early. All my clients have my cell if they need me.

Back