BMW PGA

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
late posting because of other stuff going on. Matt Wallace leads the 1st round with a [-7] with Henrik Stenson solo 2nd so far with [-6] then a bunch of players at [-4] and [-3]

my "cats & dogs" this week (bet/return)
Erik Van Rooyen 40-1 (12.50/512.50)
Bernd Wiesberger 40-1 (12.50/512.50)
Mathias Schwab 50-1 (10/510)
Robert Macinytyre 80-1 (6.25/506.25)
Andrea Pavan 80-1 (6.25/506.25)
Christiaan Bezuidenhout 125-1 (4/504)
Kiradech Aphibarnrat 125-1 (4/504)
Justin Harding 125-1 (4/504)
Romain Langasque 125-1 (4/504)
Jorge Campillo 150-1 (4/604)

just two tourney match plays (bet return)
Matt Wallace -105 [-7] over Viktor Hovland [-3] (53/103.45) 4 up
Eric Van Rooyen -105 [-2] over Shane Lowry [even] (53/103.45) 2 up

well the late starters actually got the better conditions round one. the wind went to calm from 10-12 mph in the morning. Jon Rahm tied Stenson for 2nd with a [-6] and Justin Rose has solo 4th with a [-5]. looked like Paul Casey might tie Wallace for the lead going into #18 BUT hit it in the water and ended up with a double for [-4]

a number of PGA players in the tourney. along with Rahm and Rose there is Tony Finau [-2] Patrick Reed [-2] Andrew Putnam [-1] and Billy Horschel [even]

the favorite Rory McIlroy with a horrid opening [+4] :confused:

Oh, and "The Big Easy" Ernie Els, who now old enough to play on the seniors tour, shot [-4] :)

Last edited:
Neimenen will win again. Played great today

Joaquin Niemann shot [-4] 1st round at Sanderson Farms BUT Tom Hoge the 1st round leader [-8] with three more at [-7]. will see what happens. most time after a "maiden" win the player has a let down his next tourney :confused:

Last edited:
well after the 2nd round at the Wentworth Golf Club Jon Rahm [-5] and Danny Willett [-7] the co-leaders at [-11] then Justin Rose [-4] Henrik Stenson [-3] and my boy Christiaan Bezuidenhout @ 125-1 [-5] tied 3rd at [-9]. "The Beezer" WON the Andalucía Masters in Spain [-10] earlier in the season. Paul Casey [-7] and American PGA player Billy Horschel [-7] tied 6th at [ -7]

both Rory McIlroy and Tommy Fleetwood "squeek" the [+2] CUT at [+1] :confused:

my tourney match plays going south. Matt Wallace "blew up" with a [+4] for [-3] three behind Viktor Hovland who had an excellent [-3] for [-6] and Eric Van Royeen [+2] for even one behind Shane Lowry with a [-1] for [-1]. still have the weekend to go BUT not looking good right now :mad:

interesting that my "pet Indian" Shubhankar Sharma shot [-5] for [-6] after being "Mr Missed Cut" most of the season. he was "hot stuff" early last season with two wins and fan favorite Andy 'Beef" Johnston [-2] for [-5] :)

well after the 3rd round Jon Rahm [-4] and Danny Willett [-4] still TIED 1st at [-15] with Justin Rose [-3] Shubhankar Sharma [-6] (field this week) and my boy Christiaan Bezuidenhout at 125-1 [-3] tied 3rd three back at [-12]. looking like a "match play" Sunday between "Rahmbo" and Danny.

Rory McILroy with somewhat of a recovery [-6] for tourney [-7]

my Wallace [even] for [-3] bet is DEAD vs Hovland [-2] for [-8] BUT Van Rooyen [-5] for [-5] one up on Lowry [-3] for [-4]. hopefully Eric can hang on and at least get me a split in my match plays :pray:

thanks Prov1Colt :shake:

well my boy Christiaan Bezuidenhout gave it shot final round BUT ends up solo 3rd with [-6] for [-16] Danny Willett the WINNER with a [-5] for [-20] with Jon Rahm solo 2nd [-2] for [-17]. I was hoping "Rahmbo" would bogie #18 after hitting it in the water to get "The Beezer" tied 2nd BUT salvaged a par. two US PGA players Billy Horschel [-7] and Patrick Reed [-6] tied 4th with a [-15]

I got beat up this week. LOST both tourney match plays. "WALL-E" got absolutely DROWNED by Hovland [-1] to [-10] and van Rooyen fell just short to Lowry [-9] to [-10] :(

next week the ever popular Alfred Dunhill Links on the three courses of St Andrews,. Carnoustie and Kingsbarn in Northern Scotland. last seasons winner Lucas Bjerregaard [-15] with Tommy Fleetwood and Tyrrell Hatton tied 2nd [-14]. Haotong Li and his ChiCom partner won the ProAm. always a VERY popular event. will be interesting to see IF some of the American PGA players play :)

YES!!! had Sebastian Munoz 60-1 $10 to win $600 in the Sanderson Farms and he BEATS Sung Jae Im on the first hole of a playoff!!! THAT makes up for ALL be "bad shit" that happened in England this week AND my football losses!!! :sportsfanfinger:

Back