T-6th Tommy Fleetwood & Renato Paratore [-13]

2016 @ Golf Club Gut Larchenhof, Cologne, Germany
WIN Henrik Stenson [-17]
T-2nd Darren Fichardt & Thorbjorn Olesen [-14]
4th Raphael Jacquelin [-11]
T-5th Kiradech Aphibarnrat & Sergio Garcia [-10]
T-7th David Horsey & Bernd Wiesberger [-9]
T-9th Pablo Larrazabal, Mike Lorenzo-Vera & Graeme Storm [-8]
CUTS Wang, Otaegui, Paisley, Campillo, Fleetwood, Hend, Pepperell, Bjerregaard, Paratore, Gros

"to win" bets (each to return $500)

Jorge Campillo @ 50-1
Adrian Otaegui @ 50-1
Chris Paisley @ 60-1
Lee Slattery @ 60-1
Oliver Fisher @ 100-1
Sabastien Gros @ 100-1
Max Kieffer @ 100-1
Aaron Rai @ 100-1
Marcus Kinhult @ 100-1
Thomas Aiken @ 100-1
Austin Connelly @ 125-1
Chase Koepka @ 250-1

tourney match play (bet/return)

Matt Wallace -110 over Chris Wood (110/210)
Jeunghun Wang +110 over Seung-Su Han (50/105)
Jorge Campillo -115 over Eddie Pepperell (58/108.45)
Adrian Otaegui -115 over Martin Kaymer (58/108.45)
Lucas Bjerragaard even over Thomas Peiters (50/100)

:shake5:

Good luck bud... Euro takes center stage here mostly over the next month...

Oh ya. after this BMW International you have three Rolex Series $7 million purse "big bucks" tourneys with Open de France @ Le Golf National, the site of the Ryder Cup later this season, Irish Open and Scottish Open followed by the British Open @ Carnoustie in Scotland :shake:

looks like Tommy Fleetwood and Sergio Garcia came back over from the US Open and brought the Shinnecock winds and open rough with them. 1st round leader Sabastien Gros [-4] with four tied 2nd [-3] including Jorge Campillo and Aaron Rai. Sergio shot [+1] while Tommy [+2]

well kind of lucked out on two of my five tourney match plays with a CUT win and a <<DQ>> two of the other three, NOT so much. after 2nd round the CUT came @ [+4] [2nd round/tourney scores]

Jeunghun Wang +110 [+4/+6] CUT over Seung-Su Han [+4/+7] CUT (50/105) WIN
Jorge Campillo
-115 [+3/even] over Eddie Pepperell <<DQ>> (58/108.45) WIN
Matt Wallace
-110 [-3/-2] over Chris Wood [+3/+3] (110/210)
Adrian Otaegui -115 [+1/+2] over Martin Kaymer [-4/-4] (58/108.45)
Lucas Bjerragaard even [even/even] over Thomas Peiters [-3/-2] (50/100)

Auzzie Scott Hend the leader going into the weekend [-5] for tourney [-6] with two OWGR #483 and #546 guys in 2nd. five more @ [-4] including my Sebastian Gros, Max Kieffer and Aaron Rai "to win" plays. Sergio Garcia shot [-1] for [even] while Tommy Fleetwood with a [+2] for [+4] which "squeeks" the CUT. Tommy probably just there for "appearance money" anyhow and thinking of defending his Open de France title next week in Paris :confused:

Last edited:
well it is TIGHT as a NUT going into Sunday. SIX TIED for the lead @ [-5] with my "to win" players Chris Paisley, Max Kieffer and Aaron Rai along with Lucas Bjerragaard, Martin Kaymer and Scott Hend who backed off some from Friday with [+1]. watch out for Shot Clock Masters winner Mikko Korhonen @ [-4] along with OWGR #483 player Nickolas Geyger from Chile.

two of my remaining three match plays also TIGHT with Matt Wallace [-1] for [-3] over Chris Wood [-3] for [even] and Lucas Bjerragaard [-5] for [-5] over Thomas Peiters [-1] for [-3] BUT Martin Kaymer [-1] for [-5] blowing out "Yo Adrian" Otaegui [+2] for [+3]. I REALLY need the WINS to cover the the damn WRECK I had @ Travelers this weekend :(

stayed up all night to watch the final round and WHAT a FINISH!!! the wind died down and a LOT of players shot the Golf Club Gut Laerchenhof course up (just NOT any of my "to win" plays).

Matt Wallace with a final round [-7] for tourney [-10] gets "WALL-E" his 2nd win of the season to go along with his Indian Open [-11] back in early March BUT the round of the day (and tourney) Thorbjorn Olesen final round [-11] for tourney [-9] a BMW International Open single round record and his BEST ever in ANY tourney. he ties for 2nd with Martin Kaymer and Shot Clock Masters winner Mikko Korhonen. my best "to win" Aaron Rai [-3] for [-8] tied 5th with Lucas Bjerregaard

ended up going 4 for 5 in tourney Match plays with the ONLY loser "Yo Adrian" Otaegui [+3] vs Martin Kaymer [-9] and I am REALLY glad to get THAT because I got an "Oh Fer" five SKUNK @ Travelers :mad:

ON to Paris for the Open de France next week. defending champion is Tommy Fleetwood. first of three in a row Rolex Series $7 million purse "big bucks" tourneys where the winner also gets a British Open qualification :shake:

Back