BMW Championship plays

RBTrojan

Pretty much a regular
Making a few golf plays this week... All tournament match ups so far:

Leishman +105 vs Stenson: fading Stenson as it seems he may have some health issues. He just hasn't been himself lately. I'm not enamored with Leishman but that's the match up being given at my book.

Molinari +105 vs Fowler: fading Fowler here. He's sat at the past two weeks with an oblique strain. I remember reading it is usually a 5-6 week recovery for this injury. He has to play this week... It's the playoffs! Molinari was ridiculously hot earlier this summer and has cooled off. I'll take plus money on a guy who appears to be 100% over an ailing golfer. Plus Fowler is paired up with Tiger first two rounds... Lots of yelling and screaming and movement with the gallery...

Spieth +105 vs Tiger: tiger's been killing me this summer but I'll try against him again. Spieth looks like he's turning a corner to me and ready to ramp it up. Tiger just looks tired to me... Hitting plenty of greens but not hitting them close. Seems to be changing putters every other week. Hopefully timing this one right.

Good luck if you guys decide to tail along...

I'm playing all equally but if I had to rank them in order of preference, I'd go with Molinari first, Leishman second and Spieth last.

I'm on those first two as well, for pretty much the exact same reasons. Good luck

Leishman +105 vs Stenson

I will jump on. same odds @ South Point (50/102.50). good luck, RBTrojan :shake:

Back