BMW Championship at Caves Valley

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Alright, Leg #2 of the FedEx Playoffs...

This is a new course for the playoffs, one that I am not familiar with.

This is the first tourney in the Baltimore area since '64.

The course wasn't long enough for the tour so it has been extended.

Spieth has played it around 10x apparently...

"You know I expect scoring to be pretty average, relatively good but in a really exciting way, where you have to pull off a lot of good shots and take risks. When you take risks, you're rewarded and when you pull it off, and when you're not there could be a separation in scoring," Spieth said.

Looks like 5 holes with water, most on the front.

I'll have to peak some Golf Central this week to get more into how this course plays and to whom it plays better for.

Anyways, looking forward to somewhere new and the race to the Tour Championship!

Hello Jonny!

X should be in the hunt, so should Blake

But think Rahm wins at East Lake, the year has been so crazy for him I think it's personal

Went with Morikawa for FRL.
25/1

Adding Swafford. 125/1
Any word on how Morikawa's back is doing? I had no idea he hurt until mid-round on Friday last week when they mentioned on the telecast how he was altering his swing to not hurt it

Round 1, 3ball plays-

Niemann +165 over Connors, Cink
K Bradley +160 over Tringale, S Kim
J Vegas +175 over Munoz, Kirk

Late to the thread. Won't do any good now. I took Sam Burns -115 Over SJ Im for the tourney. Lot of golf to play yet.

Just Added Burns finishes 9th or better -110

JT Over Morikowa -120 Round #2

2-1 yesterday. Day 2, 3ball.

Leishman +150 over Davis, Lee
J Thomas +165 over Morikawa, Cantley
Van Rooyen +165 over Garcia, Westwood
W Simpson +125 over Henley, Grace

Rory's round yesterday was dirty.

This after all the talk of him being tired.

Rahm is so good right now, it's ridiculous. .

Love to see DJ make a move today.

Just asking for -2 on back, comfy little 63 be solid and get him in contention.

Lotta guys gonna go low today ... Course playing very easy. Should see 20 or so for the winner.

Think I'll try to get involved tomorrow but these no cut events are so difficult for me with the change from the normal mentality of survive to the weekend then move on Sat. Didn't play R2, have lunch money on Rahm to win but in these kinds of events Friday could be considered moving day. No reason to play conservative to make the cut.

Busy with work so just following leaderboard. Just wow on Cantley and Dechambeau. Na having a great round also

not so good on my plays, hoping to push and I’ll be lucky if that happens..

Incredible round by Bryson. Not sure how he didn’t even come close to sniffing the cup on that six footer

2-0 Rounds 2 & 3
2 tourney wagers on Burns pending

Round #4

Dustin Johnson -130 Over Webb Simpson

S Im +100 Over A Ancer

Within 30 mins I lost my Bryson bet when I assume live he had to be -1000 on the 18th hole. And then, Pats -2.5!

Wtf was this!

1630356855097.png

Back