Blues @ Sharks Game 2...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
I was already leaning towards the Over again in Game 2...These stats kinda confirm my feels... :shake:

The Sharks rolled the Blues 6 to 3 in Game 1 of this series. San Jose is averaging 4 goals per game in their last 13 games on home ice. Given those numbers, it is not surprising to hear that the Sharks are 11-2 to the over in their last 13 games on home ice. Of course San Jose now has a 1-0 lead in this series and note that the over is 3-1 when the Sharks are leading in a playoff series. As for the Blues only 3 of their last dozen road games have resulted in an under. Overall, St Louis has been a fantastic team when skating away from home in this post-season. The Blues have tallied 20 goals in their last 6 road games. St Louis needs to respond here in Game 2 and certainly should but the Sharks are likely to match them goal for goal given the way they've been playing on home ice. It would not be a surprise to see this game a 3-3 tie at some point given the above and this total is posted at a manageable 5.5 goals. (Posted By Scott Rickenbach)

Pavelski looked really good last game and Sharks are the first team to consistently test Binnington, think they take this one at home again

That's what I'm thinking. Expecting Jones to keep giving up 2 goals or under a game?
I mean great for this Sharks fan! But, yeah. I could see each team scoring at least 3 here.
Sharks Over 2.5 Goals -155.
If I didn't hate juice so much, I'd pound that number.

Must win for Blues. Generally speaking must win, non-elimination games are unders in Hockey

Blues have to play different tonight, yes.
They were trying to play the big bad bully
and it backfired.
You could be correct on the score, who knows...:shake:

Fishy line now that I'm thinking about it...Hmmmm
Damn You RVK for casting doubt on my OVER 5.5!
:angryoldman:

Just a differing opinion, your over is probably fine.

But keep in mind 9 goals on 56 shots, sharks with 6 on 25 shots. For sure they won't be that efficient again.

4-1 power play chances last game in favor of sj (shocker) so my concern is away team gets pp opportunities this game, which usually equates to overalll pp opportunities to appease fans.

Sure on 48 combined shots

Maybe goaltending will be bad or offenses will be efficient or there are lots of power plays... but those kinds of goals per shot numbers are not the norm imo.
Meaning the game was played at under pace.

Sure on 48 combined shots

Maybe goaltending will be bad or offenses will be efficient or there are lots of power plays... but those kinds of goals per shot numbers are not the norm imo.
Meaning the game was played at under pace.

Yeah that was the first Under game I played all postseason and felt it was the right side but the score says otherwise

I Took Over 5.5, Sharks In Reg, & Blues Over 2.5 G.
That was -120 (Over 2.5) A gift IMO...
Should Be An Exciting 3rd.
:shake:

Jones Was Due For AN 'Off' Game.
I need to find it, but, The Sharks Record when giving up 2 goals or less this season was outstanding...
3 Or More?! Not so good...

Incredible shot on that fifth goal. Thing of beauty. Sharks better first 30 but thought blues were great second half of the 2nd period

I really should have (Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda) Bet Blues To Win...
When Sharks Have Home Ice And Win Game 1?!
They Almost Always Lose Game 2...
I've seen it over and over again.
Why I used to like the Sharks starting on the road.
Came 'Home' 1-1 more often than not...

Every Sharks Goalie/Team has done that in Game 2 @ Home.
I expect The Sharks to take Game 3, blues Game 4...

Every Sharks Goalie/Team has done that in Game 2 @ Home.
I expect The Sharks to take Game 3, blues Game 4...

good point. I completely forgot that the Sharks LOST BOTH game two @ SAP these playoffs. hopefully you are correct and they WIN game three in St Louis. I just hope they do NOT have a re-run of the VGK series :(

Not Just This Year LRR...For YEARS... When Sharks Have 'Home Advantage' They Always Win First, Lose Second...Since as far back as I can remember...

Back