Blowoutgm's Week 7 60-37-3 Year to date 12-6 in week 6!!

blowoutgm

Pretty much a regular
Another nice week going 12-6 and winning even more units than my record indicated as I tripled up on Tulsa- very lucky on that one- moving on as past success does not guarantee future success-

Locked in so far:

Houston -17 They should roll over Tulane and score points in the dome
Arizona +7 - I think they are starting to come together and could win outright
Ohio St. -16.5 If these sockcuckers don't cover this week then they can kiss my azz- they should blow Penn St. out- Lions should not be able to score

Leans:

Florida, florida/LSU under, Bama/Aggies under, Baylor tt over, texas tech tt over, e carolina, kentucky, boise st

I am sure I can narrow it down to less than 15 games this week! lol

Good luck everyone!

Another nice week going 12-6 and winning even more units than my record indicated as I tripled up on Tulsa- very lucky on that one- moving on as past success does not guarantee future success-

Locked in so far:

Houston -17 They should roll over Tulane and score points in the dome

lol

Good luck everyone!

Houston used to play in the Astrodome, and Tulane used to play in the Superdome, but they will play each other outside at Yulman this Thursday. Good seats still available.

Sorry for the mistakes guys- I was hammered pretty good when I posted!!

M.W. - Arizona St. yes - not Arizona

Maine-

A buddy of mine told me that Yulman Stadium had some "plumbling" issues and may be moved to the Superdome- I guess this isn't the case- Still love the play as Houston will score plenty of points!

:shake:

Adding:

Stanford -6.5 - love the way they are playing and they should be able to wear down the UCLA defense with that running game
E. Carolina -10 - this team has been on my radar and are under rated IMO
Wake/Carolina over 51.5- Tarheels will get theirs and I see them giving up some cheap points here

Waiting to hammer these when they come out:

LSU team total under
Ole Miss team total over
Florida +10??
Texas Tech team total over
Iowa St. team total over

Good luck everyone!

2-0 start to the week so far-

Waiting on my guy to release team totals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adding Alabama -3 (-125) bought the hook-

Good luck everyone!!

:cheers3:

Back