Blowoutgm's Week 5 plays- 34-27-2 YTD

blowoutgm

Pretty much a regular
Grinded out a 7-5 week last week- I really like this weeks card:

Ole Miss -7 - please tell me how Florida is going to score more that 14 with their offense? Ole Miss will have some difficulty but I see a 27-13 type game

Auburn -20.5 - I know, I know, Auburn sucks but Muschump, and Gus have to get this ship back on track for at least one game and San Joser blows- if Auburn can't cover this game then they will be on my "do not bet" list for the rest of the year

Iowa +7 - I think they are actually the better team; it doesn't hurt that the Wisky RB is dinged up

Houston -5 I think they win by 2 TD's this team is really impressive

Texas +16 TCU's defense is horrible; Texas defense is much better; Longhorns may have found a QB and again TCU's defense sucks

Alabama +2.5 I think this is a terrible matchup for Georgia- Bama will be very hard to run against and I am not sold on the Georgia defense just yet; this is Bama's bowl game right here; lose and they know they are done; I expect them to play with a fire under their ass

W. Virg. +7 I think they win this game outright; they have a better defense then the Sooners

Bama/Georgia under 55.5 - I just don't see much scoring; who knows maybe it ends up in a shootout but I see a 27-23 type Bama win

Temple -22 The Owls should wins this game 30-3

BYU/UConn under 44.5 I missed a much better number but this game has 24-13 written all over it

All plays for 1 unit

Good luck everyone!!

And I still for the life of me can't see why the Oregon line has gone from -11 down to -8. I want to hammer the Ducks but this line has scared me off.

blowoutgm we on the same page this week brother. With you on almost everything. Got houston at a terrible number and considering going back for more. Can't be more right about Bama match up, they are built to stop these type teams. BOL this weekend

Word has it they are expecting quit a bit of rain in Georgia on Saturday- the total has already come down a couple of points. I think the Clemson/ND under is worth taking a look at as rain is expected over there.

Buying out the Texas game- looking more closely at the Texas pass defense and Boykin should have a field day- I still think Texas may have a chance of staying within 14 but I will just cancel this and eat the juice

Adding Baylor -17 - I hate the Baylor defense more than most as I just don't see that much improvement from last year. I do think Texas Tech will be drained after losing to TCU last week and their defense is horrible-

Good luck eveyrone!!

Back