Blowoutgm's Week 3 plays.......15-11 ytd....

blowoutgm

Pretty much a regular
Got hung up again on some home stuff and didn't have time to post but here are my plays from Thursday on that other site....

Hopefully this will help somebody!

Kansas St. +1 Lost a point and a half of value but don't think it'll be needed. Kansas St. 30- Wolfpack 20.........running game will be hard for Nevada to stop

Louisville +7 UCF defense will have trouble keeping the Cards under wraps........shootout time UCF 38- Louisville 35

Michigan St. tt under 24.5 Miami hosed me last week but their defense gets after it..... Miami 27- Mich. St. 20

Cincy -4 Cincy better in the trenches, secondary and passing game. Cincy 30 - Indy 23

Purdue/ND over 57.5 Both defenses are garbage.....offenses have been playing great......shootout Irish 37 Purdue 27

C. Michigan +20.5 Tigers are in for a long season.....I'm tempted to take the Chipewa's ML but will gladly take the points.....LSU 34- C. MIch 23

Ole Miss -14 I love Tulane but not in this spot. Ole MIss at home.........Tulane still gypsies because of the storm Ole MIss 41- Tulane 24

I really love Penn St. and I just don't see where all the love for Auburn comes from. So many people are on the Tigers. They have played no one and Penn St. at home vs. Bo Nix........I'll take the Lions but something is giving me pause in this game. Penn St. have the more explosive offense and if they can slow the Auburn run game down I think they win by 10 points if not more.

I really love Penn St. and I just don't see where all the love for Auburn comes from. So many people are on the Tigers. They have played no one and Penn St. at home vs. Bo Nix........I'll take the Lions but something is giving me pause in this game. Penn St. have the more explosive offense and if they can slow the Auburn run game down I think they win by 10 points if not more.
Yeah - line has me questioning myself on this one as well

Added Texas Aggies -7 first q (see other site for posted play)

Added Ohio St. -7 first Quarter

Added Florida St. tt over 27.5

Back