Blowoutgm's Week 10 picks -

blowoutgm

Pretty much a regular
2-1 on my Thursday/Friday night plays bringing my record to 63-35-3 YTD; I really enjoy this site as there doesn't seem to be the drama and immature posters; lots of good discussion and input; I work offshore and my company has always had this site filtered but now it is not so I hope to be more active in this forum;

Week 10 picks:

Iowa -4 - I think they out-physical the NW squad and pull away late in the second half

Auburn ML- I was going to take the points but with +1.5 there isn't much wiggle room and I would rather try for the valve on the ML; Ole Miss is beat up and LSU showed they could be run on; I do not like the Auburn defense but Ole Miss is very average on offense in my opinion

Texas A&M -32.5 I got a good line on this game early this week and now the Freshman is going to make the start; Not sure what to make of that but I really like the Aggies in this spot to finally take out their frustrations on somebody and ULM is the perfect opponent to do so

Air Force -2.5 The short line concerns me but I cap mainly on matchups and they match up well with Army; these acadamies will be pumped up playing one another but I will take my chances here

Oklahoma team total over- It isn't out yet at my book but I will take it no matter what the number; Oklahoma should be able to score at least 40 in my opinion

Washington -4 Colorado can put up some points but Washington is way to strong on defense and should get enough stops to cover this number; Colorado gives up 39pts per game so I think the Huskies can get enough to cover

Good luck this week everyone!

:cheers3:

I am really liking Wisky now after looking at the weather- windy and rainy, Rutgers shouldn't be able to pass in that weather, Wisky will run regardless. Looking at the first half line in that one- I will post it here if I hit it. I did add Wisky for the game

Adding Wisky -14 for the game 1 unit

I forgot to add- for today all my games will be 1 unit unless posted otherwise- sometimes I do go out and go crazy on my units once I am up-

Good luck!

Adding Miami -16 for game; Miami -9.5 1st H and Oklahoma team total over 38- 1 unit on each- Good luck!!

Welcome Blowout. Good to see you over here. This site is the best.....much better and less drama that the other "site"

Twinkie 13-

Gulf of Mexico in the deepwater- I am a Sr. Subsea Engineer with Helix Energy- I've been in the deepwater since 1998- I live in Youngsville, LA right next to Lafayette. Good luck this week!!

Hammers-

Good to see you too buddy- I just kind of forgot about this site a little bit since every time I go offshore, the site was filtered. I am on a new rig and this site isn't filtered so I will try and keep up on here as much as possible as I bet NFL, NHL, and NBA but my specialty is college football- Good luck this week and this season!!

I really like Vandy this evening but I have it at -7.5- I was hoping it would move to -7, if not I might buy the hook and roll with it-

Twinkie 13-

Gulf of Mexico in the deepwater- I am a Sr. Subsea Engineer with Helix Energy- I've been in the deepwater since 1998- I live in Youngsville, LA right next to Lafayette. Good luck this week!!
:shake:

I am in Uptown New Orleans

nice to see another LA boy around

Back