Blowout Alert!

Hope everybody is making money,

I've received informations from vegas that there will be a big blowout tonight. The knicks gave everything against dallas yesterday and have nothing for today against New-Orleans.

N-O is gonna win by more than 10 points, it's a must bet for everybody.

Have a good day

he says he has inside info...and that hornets win by 10+...so they win by nine..in OT nonetheless and praise comes about..

Not giving you a hard time guy but your CTG tenure has been marked by promises followed up by failures at times.

Just start clean and lets stop bullshitting around. If you have contacts around league..awesome...

Lets prove it first. Tonight proved nothing. Nice win thought and congrats

the only inside info i have is my intuition.

nice to see the play worked out for ya tho.

he says he has inside info...and that hornets win by 10+...so they win by nine..in OT nonetheless and praise comes about..

Not giving you a hard time guy but your CTG tenure has been marked by promises followed up by failures at times.

Just start clean and lets stop bullshitting around. If you have contacts around league..awesome...

Lets prove it first. Tonight proved nothing. Nice win thought and congrats
lmao i told SportsNut laying 7.5 with the hornies last night was dumb because we match up great with them wasnt like we was going to fold to them bums nice inside info a blowout in OT !!! now this moron thinks he made a great bet gets lucky and someone actually says "good call" hahah he should be ban a week for posting that BS inside info what is this wagerline?

technically though, the guy didn't lie. he said their would be a big blowout in the nba tonight and the clips did put the blazers to bed by halftime, but yah, the guy is full of shit.

i just heard a quote (forgot who) about bragging about something (forgot what) but if you insert bragging about inside information for X, it makes sense"

x.... "is like telling everyone you have a ten inch cock, if you have to say it, chances are it's not true."

if someone is giving you inside information like that, do you think that they would appreciate how you are presenting that information?

Back