bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
yes, I am a Big Packers fan
but
462 Seattle Seahawks* -5½ -105
vs Green Bay Packers x1
461 Green Bay Packers/Seattle Seahawks* Under 47 -110 x1

parlay 100/100

1. 9/4/2014 8:30 PM NFL Football 462 Seattle Seahawks* -235 vs Green Bay Packers
  2. 9/4/2014 8:30 PM NFL Football 461 Green Bay Packers/Seattle Seahawks* Under 53 -250

GLTA

GL Blood....with you on Seattle although I think the total might go over. I'm not touching it so best of luck to you!

Sharky, Alex, hugh
Thanks guys
Sharky, When I played this games Under tonite I was looking @ GB improved D and the fact that GB's new rookie center will make Rodgers scramble and get sacked more. Seattle has the DBs to mactchup well with the Packers receivers

GL my friends

Last edited:
blood bol i'm not betting the game but I think seattle wins this D is to good sorry green bay not today

Thanks fellas, appreciate the well wishes
I made Thursday's game 31-16 but Seattle extra pts were enough to lose me the total but got the parlat with pts bought so we're on top by ninety littleones @ 2-1
Now for Sunday

Sunday
early games
463 New Orleans Saints* -2½ -130 vs Atlanta Falcons x2 i missed the good # but I dont think it will make any diff. I think this is a six pt game at least. I like the over here as I do with a lot of todays games but damn, these totals are just to hi to play straightup so will tease some totals to get a decent #

468 Pittsburgh Steelers* -6 -130 vs Cleveland Browns x1 i bought a half here. Now we got see if the Steelers have anything at all , this is more of a fade the Browns play than a play on my Steelers

474 Baltimore Ravens*-1-120 vs Cincinnati Bengals x2... Flacco and team are healthy and they have added WR Steve Smith from the Panthers and TE Owen Daniels

476 Chicago Bears* -6 -125 vs Buffalo Bills x1
475 Buffalo Bills/Chicago Bears* Under 49 -140 x1 ... this may be my only under of the day. I think the Bears D is improved and Bills certainly dont want to get into a shootout with the personnel they are playing with

parlay with pts bought 500/930

1. 9/7/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 463 New Orleans Saints/Atlanta Falcons* Over 41 -600
  2. 9/7/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 469 Jacksonville Jaguars/Philadelphia Eagles* Over 41 -550
  3. 9/7/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 473 Cincinnati Bengals/Baltimore Ravens* Over 31 -650
  4. 9/7/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 475 Buffalo Bills/Chicago Bears* Under 58 -450
  5. 9/7/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 479 Tennessee Titans/Kansas City Chiefs* Over 33 -500
  6. 9/7/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 481 New England Patriots/Miami Dolphins* Over 37 -450

Good luck Blood. NFL is so tough. I had trouble picking 5 straight up winners for my survivor pool. Even more difficult factoring in the numbers. Hope you are right about the Steelers! I had to give up my tix for my kids hockey tournament.

Thanks C-man, u take care of those kid, they come 1st Go Steelers

sharpe-square, I think the Saints will be better than some think and Falcon much worse than most think

GL guys

adding
488 Denver Broncos* -6 -157 vs Indianapolis Colts x2

adding par with pts bought 500/2060

1. 9/7/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 463 New Orleans Saints* -162 vs Atlanta Falcons
  2. 9/7/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 470 Philadelphia Eagles* -6 -285 vs Jacksonville Jaguars
  3. 9/7/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 474 Baltimore Ravens* +4½ -310 vs Cincinnati Bengals
  4. 9/7/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 476 Chicago Bears* -280 vs Buffalo Bills
  5. 9/7/2014 8:30 PM NFL Football 488 Denver Broncos* -3 -335 vs Indianapolis Colts

d8, ljc Thanks guys Hope we all have a Big day. I look forward to these games and opening line in CFB

:cheers:

Good luck today bloody! What do you think of my Sheep today? I feel more comfortable with Hill behind center than SB8.

i put some beer coin on Dallas, as much as i hate to...SF is a mess
486 Dallas Cowboys* +3½ -125 vs San Francisco 49ers x half

added another U on 463 New Orleans Saints* -3-115 vs Atlanta Falcons x1 now a total of 3U

Good luck today bloody! What do you think of my Sheep today? I feel more comfortable with Hill behind center than SB8.
Wise, I am leaving it alone but did look at it trying to find something to hang my hat on. Hill is on his fourth NFL team at the age of 34 and in his 14th year, that say alot. Fisher says he is committed to Hill but mostly from a lack of alternatives and that say alot. Davis is the #2 quarterback but has no NFL experience in his two previous years in the league.If Hil goes down Rams are in trouble. I think the mentality for the Rams in Week 1 will be We'll show u that we can play without Bradford and their defense will step up big and provide great field position throughout. Remember, the Vikings defense was one of the very worst last season and we don’t see where they have improved. An overreaction by the market to the loss of Bradford is getting u some value here @ 2.5.
GL

Wise, I am leaving it alone but did look at it trying to find something to hang my hat on. Hill is on his fourth NFL team at the age of 34 and in his 14th year, that say alot. Fisher says he is committed to Hill but mostly from a lack of alternatives and that say alot. Davis is the #2 quarterback but has no NFL experience in his two previous years in the league.If Hil goes down Rams are in trouble. I think the mentality for the Rams in Week 1 will be We'll show u that we can play without Bradford and their defense will step up big and provide great field position throughout. Remember, the Vikings defense was one of the very worst last season and we don’t see where they have improved. An overreaction by the market to the loss of Bradford is getting u some value here @ 2.5.
GL

I don't see the Rams doing a great job of containing Peterson of Patterson. Cassel is good enough to exploit the back end of this defense which is very very young and unproven.

LloydBraun, Zane Thanks and GL guys
Zane, enjoy ur time with ur dad, there are many of us that wish we could do the same

Thanks Casual, Certainly not the day I expected going 4-5, 1-1 on parlays and down 0.67 on the day .......6-6 +1.27 for wk

MonDay Nite
490 Detroit Lions* -6 -117 vs New York Giants x1
489 New York Giants/Detroit Lions* Under 49 -135 x1
Giants O coordinator Gilbride promptly retired after the season and New York brought in Ben McAdoo from GB to install his version of the West Coast offense system but Manning struggled during the preseason with the new system.With a questionable offensive line and a turnover prone Eli Manning, I dont think the Giants' offense just won't be able to keep up with the loaded Lions offense.Detroit has one of the best rushing defenses in the NFL allowing just 100 yards per game on the ground (6th in NFL) last yr with an improved secondary this yr

parlay 140-120

1. 9/8/2014 7:10 PM NFL Football 490 Detroit Lions* -275 vs New York Giants
  2. 9/8/2014 7:10 PM NFL Football 489 New York Giants/Detroit Lions* Under 54 -275

notes from wk one so far
Biggest Favorite to Cash

Philadelphia (-10) defeated Jacksonville, 34-17

Biggest Underdog to Cash

Buffalo (+7, +250 ML) defeated Chicago, 23-20 (OT)

-- Three public favorites were on their way to cashing easily, but the Steelers, Saints, and Patriots failed to cover. Pittsburgh managed a last-second field goal to edge Cleveland as six-point home favorites, 30-27, as the Steelers squandered a 27-3 lead before the Browns rallied to tie the game at 27-27.

-- New Orleans and New England weren't as lucky in the road 'chalk' role. The Saints blew a 13-0 advantage in a 37-34 setback to the Falcons in overtime, as Atlanta tied the game with a last-second field at the end of regulation. Atlanta cashed as three-point home favorites, while avenging a pair of losses to New Orleans last season.

-- The Patriots threw away a 17-7 edge at Miami, as the Dolphins outscored New England, 26-3 in the final 32 minutes of a 33-20 loss at Sun Life Stadium. New England closed as 3 ½-point road favorites, as Bill Belichick's team lost its season opener for the first time since 2003.

-- The Raiders were totally outclassed by the Jets in Week 1, getting outgained 402-158. However, Oakland managed to cash as six-point road underdogs in a 19-14 defeat at New York thanks to a Derek Carr touchdown pass in the final two minutes.

-- So you think you were sharp by taking the Jaguars and 10 points. Things looked good for Jacksonville backers with a 17-0 halftime advantage, but Philadelphia scored the final 34 points of the game, capped off by a fumble return for a touchdown with 1:23 left to cover the double-digit line. Fair to say (after the fact) that taking the Eagles -7 ½ in the second half was probably the easiest second half bet of the week.

Barking Dogs

-- Nine underdogs cashed on Sunday afternoon, including four road teams that won outright. Cincinnati and Minnesota weren't that shocking, but how many people had Buffalo winning at Chicago? The Bills built a 17-7 halftime lead at Soldier Field as seven-point underdogs, but Chicago rallied to tie the game and force overtime. Following a Chicago punt on its first possession of overtime, Buffalo drove for the game-winning field goal to shock the Bears, 23-20.

-- The Titans opened as six-point underdogs at Kansas City, but that line moved all the way down to three at kickoff. Tennessee rolled at Arrowhead Stadium, 26-10, knocking off the defending AFC West champions by limiting Kansas City to 245 yards of offense. For the second straight season, the Titans won their season opener on the road in the underdog role, as Tennessee stunned Pittsburgh last season in Week 1.

--the 49ers took care of the business with a 28-17 victory at Dallas as 3 ½-point road favorites. and for those who wanted to fade Carolina after news broke that Cam Newton was inactive. The Panthers played very well without their starting quarterback as Anderson led Carolina to a 20-14 triumph at Tampa Bay as four-point 'dogs, while the two touchdowns by the Bucs came in the fourth quarter.

Good notes, blood. I wish I would've known the Saints were such a public favorite. I should've known it was going to be a high scoring game.

Thanks smo and Niner, I need a good nite to have a decent wk one 6-6 +1.27 for wk

And I forgot to congrats the Buffalo and Dolphins.... and U to 49niners to...

I went on and played SD ML but only for a half
491 San Diego Chargers* +125 vs Arizona Cardinals x half
491 San Diego Chargers/Arizona Cardinals* Over 46 -118 x half
just cant get a good handle on this game.

I saw SD in person week 3 of preseason. They seem to be pretty solid on both lines. The 1st unit harassed Kaep and their Oline protected Rivers and gave him time. I know it was preseason but they looked very much in rhythm.

good luck!

I saw SD in person week 3 of preseason. They seem to be pretty solid on both lines. The 1st unit harassed Kaep and their Oline protected Rivers and gave him time. I know it was preseason but they looked very much in rhythm.

good luck!

Thanks Wise, that preseason is all I based this play on. We'll know soon if we correct.Arizona's Palmer will operate behind an improved OL and an explosive trio of wide outs. But like u said, San Diego is an improved team.Both teams made a huge offensive jump last yr. Thinking about adding another half on the Over
GL WiseOne

Yeah, I saw that game too. I like SD as well. The thing that scares me is that SF looked pretty bad, against everyone, in the preseason. They played much better when it counted. AZ has some players out, on defense, and still have Palmer at QB. GL

Thanks Niners, Good pt about playing when it counts

lets add another half on the SD Over
491 San Diego Chargers/Arizona Cardinals* Over 46-110 x half now a total of one U

Back