bloodhounds wk 16

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
its been a good yr, its been a bad yr and as always its been a fun yr
Thanks to all who have responded to my threads and an apology to those that I was unable to get back too. All the comments were appreciated

FriNite
351 Tennessee Chattanooga* +7 -155 vs New Hampshire 77.5/50
351 Tennessee Chattanooga* +175 vs New Hampshire 28.6/50
at posting i dont see a total yet but I made it 51 and if thats the # I like the Over.
This is a good NH O against a good UTC D and it looks to me more like an even game so the ML is also a play for me.While TennChat has the better D, they can also put pts on the board as well. Both tms are hot and playing well

Sat
304 Navy* -13 -140 vs Army 140/100
303 Army/Navy* Under 60 -120 120/100
par Navy* -10 -220/ Under 66 -325 100/90
played these on the open but would still play at present #s. For Army this game is a chance at
redemption in a disappointing 4-7 season but imo they just dont have the O to compete with Navy although one can never tell about ths game. Army tends to just shoots themselves in the feet
and becomes the victim of friendly fire while Navy will raise their big guns and have firing practice. Navy is second in the nation with an average of 355 rushing yards/game, behind Georgia Southern’s 380 and note here that Navy beat Georgia Southern’s triple-option boys 51-19. The Middies are rushing for 6.4 yards per carry. Army rushes for 305 yds/g, 5.4 yards per carry, a full yard per carry fewer than Navy. The Rushing-Passing touchdown splits for the offenses are 33-3 for Army, 42-8 for Navy .Army’s defense has allowed 6.6 yards per play and 444 yards per game through a pretty weak schedule. They know what’s coming here, but haven’t demonstrated an ability to stop it, or generate enough offense to be optimistic about if their defense can actually step up and contain. Both of these defences see the same O everyday in practice and should be able to reasonably contain each other.

Last edited:
I am way out of my league capping these FCS tms as I havent seen any of them play so capping strickly on stats

353 Coastal Carolina* +21 -180 vs North Dakota State x1
353 Coastal Carolina* +17½ -115 vs North Dakota State x1
Total should be interesting as I have know idea what # the man will put on this one but I lean Under in a lower scoring game. i see a 10-14 pt win for NDSt. They are in a dome so no weather to worry about. Travel for CC may be a bit of a problem but CC played on this field last yr. Big size difference in CC's defensive line so CC will have to rely on speed to compensate for a lack of size against the Bison offensive linemen.Bisons defense surrenders only 12.5 pts/g is the strength of the team.Coastal has scored at least 30 points in all but one game this season. They ran a school-record 95 plays in their 36-15 second-round win over Richmond last Saturday. Dual-threat quarterback in Rossand a even more effective when running back Henderson with 1,391 yards and 19 touchdowns on 6.6 yds/c and stretches a D with his speed. They have good offensive line and I just dont see 17.5 pts spread. But I bought it to 21 just because it makes me feel better.

mr hound- I side with you on Chattanooga. I don't think 5Dimes lets you buy points on these games, but I'll look and see.
Meanwhile, I'm willing to take them at posted line.

re your NDSU-CC total. They met a year ago, same location and 62 points were scored, 48 by NDSU. This game a no play for me, I'm pretty sure.
Good luck, young fella.

355 Sam Houston State* +4 -115 vs Villanova x half
355 Sam Houston State* +160 vs Villanova 20/32
Waiiting for a total but like a hi scoring game
Nova's big O line will tend to ware SHSt down but if SH running game is only I think they take this to the buzzer. SH is a running tm 1st against a decent Nova D. SHSU has a monster rushing attack, with three tailbacks complemented by a pretty talented runner at quarterback as well and big play ability with their WRs.Because of SH explosiveness I'm going with the dogs here

mr hound- I side with you on Chattanooga. I don't think 5Dimes lets you buy points on these games, but I'll look and see.
Meanwhile, I'm willing to take them at posted line.

re your NDSU-CC total. They met a year ago, same location and 62 points were scored, 48 by NDSU. This game a no play for me, I'm pretty sure.
Good luck, young fella.

Thanks MrBull. I played all of these @ 5d with pts bought when necessary and have found that mostly U can buy pts the daybefore the game but that tends to dryup on game day. Good to See U like Chatt.
The more I look @ CC the more I like them. Hoping the line will moves more in my favor and I will hit CC again
BOL this wk and the rest of the season MrBull
:shake:

358 East Washington* +1 -115 vs Illinois State x1
I like a higher scoring game here. I look forward to this total
I dont believe Illinois State will have an answer for EastWash qb Adams. No hope to shut him down completely so they will try and contain him . He's thrown for 3,058 yards and 32 touchdowns in only nine games this season and leads an offense that is 20 points shy of the school and Big Sky single-season records of 592 points. But EW have allowed 41 sacks, so Adams might find it difficult to get out of the pocket with IllSt with pass rushers coming at him from the edge of the 4-3 front. But Adams has plenty of passing targets especially with WR Kupp, who is nearing his second straight 100- catch season. The Eagles defense is coming off a strong performance against Montana in the second round with a 37-20 win and forced three turnovers. East Washington by at least 3 imo

I love your Coastal Carolina play tomorrow. CC was here last year and this is not your same ND State team. This line should be 7 not 17+..... GL

its been a good yr, its been a bad yr and as always its been a fun yr
Thanks to all who have responded to my threads and an apology to those that I was unable to get back too. All the comments were appreciated

FriNite
351 Tennessee Chattanooga* +7 -155 vs New Hampshire 77.5/50
351 Tennessee Chattanooga* +175 vs New Hampshire 28.6/50
at posting i dont see a total yet but I made it 51 and if thats the # I like the Over.
This is a good NH O against a good UTC D and it looks to me more like an even game so the ML is also a play for me.While TennChat has the better D, they can also put pts on the board as well. Both tms are hot and playing well

Sat
304 Navy* -13 -140 vs Army 140/100
303 Army/Navy* Under 60 -120 120/100
par Navy* -10 -220/ Under 66 -325 100/90
played these on the open but would still play at present #s. For Army this game is a chance at
redemption in a disappointing 4-7 season but imo they just dont have the O to compete with Navy although one can never tell about ths game. Army tends to just shoots themselves in the feet
and becomes the victim of friendly fire while Navy will raise their big guns and have firing practice. Navy is second in the nation with an average of 355 rushing yards/game, behind Georgia Southern’s 380 and note here that Navy beat Georgia Southern’s triple-option boys 51-19. The Middies are rushing for 6.4 yards per carry. Army rushes for 305 yds/g, 5.4 yards per carry, a full yard per carry fewer than Navy. The Rushing-Passing touchdown splits for the offenses are 33-3 for Army, 42-8 for Navy .Army’s defense has allowed 6.6 yards per play and 444 yards per game through a pretty weak schedule. They know what’s coming here, but haven’t demonstrated an ability to stop it, or generate enough offense to be optimistic about if their defense can actually step up and contain. Both of these defences see the same O everyday in practice and should be able to reasonably contain each other.
blood have a great week MERRY CHRISTMAS I think your right UTC

And a Very Merry Christmas U to old friend
Hope all are well d8 and U have those aches and pains under control. Sorry we didnt get to discuss ball more this season but hopefully next yr things will calm down a bit for both of us.
Enjoy the Season

You are a good man Blood, your posts are appreciated by many. Keep up the great work & stay healthy my friend, all the best to you & yours. Hope all is going well at your new place in Florida:shake:

Sorry my man but pulling for my old school at -4. Dunno if weather will be a factor but its chilly with some earlier flurries here.

added
351 Tennessee Chattanooga/New Hampshire* Over 54 -110 x half

snowing and wind blowing...my kind of weather

You are a good man Blood, your posts are appreciated by many. Keep up the great work & stay healthy my friend, all the best to you & yours. Hope all is going well at your new place in Florida:shake:
Thanks Cash, hope to see u down here in the sunny South soon

My blood dog brotha, crush it.
Lets get them dogs HuntDog

Sorry my man but pulling for my old school at -4. Dunno if weather will be a factor but its chilly with some earlier flurries here.
Zeke, I understand, I wish u the Best. Right now neither team can move the ball
Hoping they get warmed up soon

GL guys

I think UTC might cover that themselves the way they are moving the ball.

added ingame
Live In-Play Football 9351 Tennessee Chattanooga* +110 vs New Hampshire x half

still liking the over here also

Thanks Cash, hope to see u down here in the sunny South soon

Lets get them dogs HuntDog

Zeke, I understand, I wish u the Best. Right now neither team can move the ball
Hoping they get warmed up soon

GL guys

NH has a damn good punter....worth his weight in gold, well maybe silver, but he is a game changer

I think so also Zeke

351 Tennessee Chattanooga/New Hampshire* Over 27 -135 for 2nd Half x half
not in love with this over but i think it has a decent chance

I may have lucked the hell out. You were on the right side, I was on the lucky side. Game not over yet but my phone battery is. Take care buddy & Merry Christmas if we don't chat beforehand.

I can't see a bet on any of these games, Blood. If I make a play it will be a small change bet on the over on Army/Navy and it would be based purely on just wanting to make a bet to make the game interesting. I can't bet on either team because I don't like the defense on either side.

And I know nothing about the FCS games either, although I like to watch them. I made some bets in the past on North Dakota State, but that coach moved on to Wyoming and I don't know if this new guy is in that class.

I may get back in action on some of the bowl games next week. In the meantime, good luck to you and the other players. I enjoy reading all the analysis as always.

I may have lucked the hell out. You were on the right side, I was on the lucky side. Game not over yet but my phone battery is. Take care buddy & Merry Christmas if we don't chat beforehand.

Congrats to U and ur NH team Zeke :shake: nice comeback

I can't see a bet on any of these games, Blood. If I make a play it will be a small change bet on the over on Army/Navy and it would be based purely on just wanting to make a bet to make the game interesting. I can't bet on either team because I don't like the defense on either side.

And I know nothing about the FCS games either, although I like to watch them. I made some bets in the past on North Dakota State, but that coach moved on to Wyoming and I don't know if this new guy is in that class.

I may get back in action on some of the bowl games next week. In the meantime, good luck to you and the other players. I enjoy reading all the analysis as always.

Even a little beer money makes things interesting Tahoe

GL

I'm going to put some beer money on a few pro games this week.

Tomorrow is the first Saturday since August I haven't watched football all day. I'm going skiing tomorrow--another four feet of new snow the last two days with more on the way--and watch the NFL on Sunday.

I can't pick NFL worth a crap, but maybe I'll learn a few things the next couple of weeks.

Nice lesson you taught me on buying up to a key number on that UNH-Chat game last night.
Well done, my friend.

Can't remember a game where the special teams made such a big diff.
GL today.

Nice lesson you taught me on buying up to a key number on that UNH-Chat game last night.
Well done, my friend.

Can't remember a game where the special teams made such a big diff.
GL today.

Thank U my friend, I have preached 'key numbers' for many yrs but few have listened. I am glad that someone has taken time to study and find out for themselves that whether we are playing for 5 littleones or 5k, we want to win and playing to key#s will not always get u on the winning side, it sure improves the odds.
GL today MrBull

I added another U to
353 Coastal Carolina* +17 -120 vs North Dakota State now a total of two U
and for shits and grins
353 Coastal Carolina* +570 vs North Dakota State for twenty littleones

Short time left but 39 Bowl games in 1 month is like taking on a life of its own. Gotta be careful in this minefield but we should have some games to take advantage of. Nice call on the overs last night. I jumped on it myself. I'm trying to get a handle on the 9am totals now. Not many have lines out.

2nd half

353 Coastal Carolina* +7 +105
vs North Dakota State for 2nd Half x half

353 Coastal Carolina* +285 vs North Dakota State for 2nd Half 20/57

2nd half
355 Sam Houston State* +2½ -115 vs Villanova for 2nd Half x half
355 Sam Houston State* +120 vs Villanova for 2nd Half 50/60

2nd half

304 Navy* -9 -110
vs Army for 2nd Half x2
304 Navy* -7 -170 vs Army for 2nd Half x2
303 Army/Navy* Under 24½ -120 for 2nd Half x1

I'm going to put some beer money on a few pro games this week.
oTomorrow is the first Saturday since August I haven't watched football all day.

I can't pick NFL worth a crap, .

This makes us siamese twins, Tahoe. Good Luck to you.

Back