EastCarolina -14 -120 x4
Colorado State -1 -110 x3
Oregon -2.5 -115 x3
Auburn -2.5 -110 x1

Last edited:
AS USUAL YOU ARE WAY AHEAD OF ME, MR HOUND

S O P I'm thinking Rice, NW, Notre Dame

GL young fella.

Hey Blood, these fukkin flyboys are getting to be a real pain. Especially after beating up on my Corps and our personal drivers. I'm taking Utah St -7 to ground these bastards...

Thanks fellas, busy this wk but here are my @s on the games in ques
Hope yall have a great wk

Zane, I like USt by 12 GL

MrBull, I have Rice by 2, NW by 2-3(actually 2.5 so it becomes 2-3) , and ND -16(while i only made ND -16, I 'feel') like it is a 21 pt game but would not play it @17

Tim, Thank U pard, U as well

mrob, hope the early lines work this wk

Thursday Nite
I hit BYU on the open +4 -110 x2 and I added
103 BYU* +3 -110 vs Central Florida x1
103 BYU/Central Florida* Under 45 -117 x2...BYU without starting qb and backup Christian Stewart is going to find the scoring a little toughtonite against a Knights D that was able to bottle up a pretty potent Houston attack last Thursday night in Houston in their 17-12 win. But I do believe that BYU finds a way to put enough pts on the board to win by 4, lets say 21-17. BYU coaches have had enough time to put a game plan together for this new qb and I think his team will put forth enough effort to win this one. The Knights have no O but a damn good D. Like this Under

played the NFL
102 Houston Texans* +3 -120 vs Indianapolis Colts x1
101 Indianapolis Colts/Houston Texans* Over 45 -120 x2...Fitz will keep the ball in the air tonite and Win something like 31-24 Colts come into this one tied with the Eagles for the NFL lead in scoring at 31.2 points per game—they rank second in total offense with an average of 439.6 yards per game. Houston ranks 26th in total defense but fourth in scoring defense, giving up an average of just 17.4 points per game.But I still like the Texans at home to win

GLTA

Blood, hate being opposite of you, but have the OVER 44 in the JV game tonight.

With you on the OVER in the Niffel but got a number of 46

GL My Man!

damn, i hate to hear that IronCityKid, I actually like that college Under tonite way more than the nfl over. I guess iif i dug deep enough i could make a case for either but not much time so i wish u the Best my friend and GL on the wk

adding 2nd half

103 BYU* pk -115 vs Central Florida for 2nd Half x half

103 BYU/Central Florida* Under 21½ -110 for 2nd Half x half

Blood - What is your opinion on the total in Ark/Ala gm? I am thinking under there, but already have the side play on Bama so not keen on playing both.

Blood - What is your opinion on the total in Ark/Ala gm? I am thinking under there, but already have the side play on Bama so not keen on playing both.

Tim,I also like the Under 56, opened@58.5. I got the 58# but only for one, I look for a big game from Bama after last wks 4th qtr affair. Hogs physical smash mouth type of offense is tailor made for a Bama D that has the #3 ranked rush D in the nation, Bama’s front 7, yielding only 64 ypg rushing & 1 TD, 2.6 ypc & 1 TD. Unless Bama falls behind I look for an old fashion running game by both sides with some typical short stuff from Simms and a few long bombs.
Score prediction 34-20
GL pard

Thanks Blood I appreciate your thoughts. I feel pretty good that Bama can hold them below 23 and think I will go small on the under.

Happy birthday bloodhound! Damn I hope to see 80! Much respect and good luck this weekend!

Sigo thanks for pointing that out. Blood Happy B-Day what a great milestone for you! Hope you have a fantastic day my friend!

Thanks guys
It has been a helluva trip. No complaints.Would made a few changes along the way if I had do-overs but not many for the hand that I was dealt
Hope I can make another yr here with yall

Lets have a Great week and make some coin

Did I miss something ?
Something about a birthday ?
Are you catching up to me ?
And have you received my e-mail ( s) ?

GL young fella

Happy Birthday, Blood... Hopefully the gambling Gods will look upon you and smile.

:happy::happy::happy:

Apparently there is a rumor going around that it's your birthday so as to not be left out or late to the party - HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend! I will be around this weekend if you want to chit chat. How are the home improvements going? We had a beautiful day today - sunny and 60 - grilled out - just perfect.

Been so busy I didn't notice it was your birthday, Blood. Hope it was a great one.

Bad week last week. I was 4-5, but it was a lot worse than it looks, very weak handicapping on my part. Four of those losses were my biggest bets, one of them my biggest bet of the season. I've had enough birthdays myself to know better than to lay points on the road, but I did it anyway and lost all three of them. I got what I deserved for being stupid.

This week:
UCF -2x x3 win
TCU +9x x2
Arizona +3
Mizzou +3
Money Line bets:
Florida State
Wisconsin
Oklahoma
E Carolina
Week 6
4-5
Season
33-15-1
Multi-Unit Bets 8-5
Max Bets 0-0

Good luck everyone.

From deep in the heart of Texas ~

Brother Blood, damn good to see that you are still doin' your thang!
Happy Belated Birthday. Wish you an outstanding year brother! I've been on a comeback since 08/2012. Therapy, physical, occupational, speech. Got hit in the brain. Well catch up later on that.
Best of luck. Be safe!

Back