IowaSt -4
Houston -16
Auburn -14.5 xxlarg
Georgia Southern -8 med
Michigan State -1' larg
Oregon -9 xlarg
Alabama -6 med

Last edited:
I am Catholic so you are welcome! I think a lot of guys needed them to cover yesterday. Yeah working my ass off then driving 6 hours today home. I like your picks so I will add them to my teasers as we are along the same lines. Dilaudid likes Minny a lot so I may avoid Wash. I would kind of like to see NE upset Denver today but I just like rooting for the dog. Should be a great game - I hope to catch the end. I will catch up with you later and GL today! Kill it my friend.

I am home now - set a world's record from Cinci to Kimball MI 4.5 hours - usually over 5. Going to get on your CFB picks now!

Cruse, home safe is good
now u get to see Den beat NE :)
BM is hit and miss, they use to be the earliest
if u can get Aub under 21 kill it

OK I will. What are you looking at for Balty & Pitt tonight? I will try and hit your big plays but your umbers are always better than mine so I tease yours typically! Let me see what I can get early.

Been is the woods huttin bear last 3 days and i am a tired old man. I see I lost both sides last nite. Bad wat to start the wk. I'll try and get some back tonite
106 Ohio* -2 -110 vs Buffalo U x1 ...played on the open @ -2 and like it under 6.Ohio’s offense is bad on the rd buy a little better @ home. Buffalo’s defense got the head coach fired mid-season. Vick will return to the QB position to eliminate Sprauge not-ready-for-prime-time player. I think this is a td game. I had a hard time putting a # on this total but finally came up with 54 so a small half U on the Under 57 -120

added
108 Ball State* +3½ -120 vs Northern Illinois x1 ...looks like a close game to me if these tms can hold on to the ball.
107 Northern Illinois/Ball State* Under 63 -117 x half this total looks way off but I dont have time to dig deeper so a another half U total
GLTA

Is "huntin bear" code for something or were you really hunting bears:) What do you do with one once you shoot it - you just throw it over your shoulder! Does bear taste good? Do you take Seymor?

Hope you had some luck in the woods Blood, doing what you love to do. BOL on the week my friend.

Also on tigers, believe they just roll. Like the und. Fla/Vandy,also und. on ur Tide. As always gl. Like the card!!

well, we seem to be together on Ioway and U L M, mr hound.
not much else in common, but u and i approach this business from different directions.

GL all the way

Thanks to all for stopping by..Hope U have a Great wk end. I am out of the woods for two days

Is "huntin bear" code for something or were you really hunting bears:) What do you do with one once you shoot it - you just throw it over your shoulder! Does bear taste good? Do you take Seymor?
Cruse, I field dress it where it it lays,drag it, whole or quartered out to the 4wheeler, Yes bear taste good it u like a little stronger meat, I marinate all of my bear meat, and then have it as steaks, roast, soups or grind some to mix with boar for sausage. No dogs with me when I hunt, that takes the challenge away.

Good luck with the bear blood, here's a good Lyle Lovett song for you about them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T4SaNuxZO8
Thanks for the LL music, that brings back a lot of good memories, Used to listen to a lot of his music

Hope you had some luck in the woods Blood, doing what you love to do. BOL on the week my friend.
Tim, saw two and heard two. one i saw were not large enough for me, one was a big sow but I know she is carrying a couple of unborn...but an enjoyable wk in the woods, I dont know how much longer I can tram thru the mountains thou, this is a young mans game.

Best of luck this week Brother!
CTG, Think of u often my old friend. I certainly hope things are better still each and every day pard

Also on tigers, believe they just roll. Like the und. Fla/Vandy,also und. on ur Tide. As always gl. Like the card!!
CC, Thanks for the feedback. I made the Vandy total 47 but still lean under at present #. I like Bama by ten

BOL to all

well, we seem to be together on Ioway and U L M, mr hound.
not much else in common, but u and i approach this business from different directions.

GL all the way

darn MrBull, I wish we could agree more so that I could win more :)

I think ULM wins outright as a dog and like Iowa by at least 3

Thanks and GL SirBull

Blood is your bear/boar sausage as good as Conecuh? Damn that Conecuh is some fine sausage. GL tomorrow my friend.

Good luck this week, Blood. I've been busy all week and haven't had time to look at your thread so I don't know if we are going the same way or not. I was 5-4 last week, plus won one parlay and lost one.

Week 11
LSU +7
Kansas St +7
Notre Dame +3
Utah +9x
Money Line
Oklahoma
Michigan State
Arizona
Auburn
Florida State

Keep an eye on the weather on the Oklahoma/Baylor game. It is definitely going to be windy. Forecast is for 21 MPH, could be as high as 26 MPH. That game is likely to go low anyway, but if it is windy enough it definitely will.

Blood is your bear/boar sausage as good as Conecuh? Damn that Conecuh is some fine sausage. GL tomorrow my friend.

NO way Tim, The Conecuh Smoked Alabama sausage is the best I have ever tasted. It melts in ur mouth :) :)
I grind and stuff my on sausage and I have tried smoking it with hichory but its just never turns out as good...but still good. I made many different types but prob had more comments from my boar/rattlesnake/peppered sausage. Next time ur down u can try some
GL today

Good luck this week, Blood. I've been busy all week and haven't had time to look at your thread so I don't know if we are going the same way or not. I was 5-4 last week, plus won one parlay and lost one.

Week 11
LSU +7
Kansas St +7
Notre Dame +3
Utah +9x
Money Line
Oklahoma
Michigan State
Arizona
Auburn
Florida State

Keep an eye on the weather on the Oklahoma/Baylor game. It is definitely going to be windy. Forecast is for 21 MPH, could be as high as 26 MPH. That game is likely to go low anyway, but if it is windy enough it definitely will.

Tahoe, Thanks for that tip on the wind. I have already played that game Under and put it in a bunch of parlays with pts bought. I like Oki -6 also.
I like KSt and hoping it will go back up and I will hit it @ +7'. I may put some beer $ on the ML as I think KSt is in this game all the way

adding a few this morn
117 Penn State* -6 -115 vs Indiana x1
127 Georgia Tech* -3 -110 vs NC State x1
127 Georgia Tech/NC State* Over 61 -110 x2
133 Duke* -2½ -140 vs Syracuse x1
133 Duke/Syracuse* Over 48-130 x1

two of many but I think these are worth taking a look at

119 Georgia* -6 -210/ 119 Georgia/Kentucky* Over 51 -300 500/485

and

127 Georgia Tech* +4 -345/127 Georgia Tech/NC State* Over 56 -240 500/424

GL

You're gonna tear a retina watching all those tv's! I wish I would have seen your early overs but I was too busy getting yelled at by my mother for not racking her leaves tomorrow (buried with work and not feeling well) after she just had a lawn company do them just the other day. I go to the Dr Monday morning and I have a feeling he is going to say I need to reduce my stress so my mom yelling at me then hanging up twice really helps. Winning a few bucks today would help though:) Thanks for the bear info - I'm always up for learning about new things - I don't know any bear hunters! My dad was the hunter fisher gatherer...

What totals are you looking at for the 4 o'clock games and after?

I tailed u on that G Tech total. Not sure what you saw but the line jumped quickly from 61.5 to 64. 15pts at half is about as good as we could ask for. Great games ahead! GL buddy!

You're gonna tear a retina watching all those tv's! I wish I would have seen your early overs but I was too busy getting yelled at by my mother for not racking her leaves tomorrow (buried with work and not feeling well) after she just had a lawn company do them just the other day. I go to the Dr Monday morning and I have a feeling he is going to say I need to reduce my stress so my mom yelling at me then hanging up twice really helps. Winning a few bucks today would help though:) Thanks for the bear info - I'm always up for learning about new things - I don't know any bear hunters! My dad was the hunter fisher gatherer...

What totals are you looking at for the 4 o'clock games and after?

Cruse, not in love with any totals now as they have all moved. I know u like 10pt teasers so if u want some action u may want to look at these

131 UL Monroe/Appalachian State* Under 61/135 Florida/Vanderbilt* Under 54/141 South Alabama/Arkansas State* Over 41 100/80

143 Tulane/Houston U* Over 36 /145 Georgia State/Troy* Over 56/151 West Virginia/Texas* Over 41
100/84

Probably better off with some big ML parlays at this pt of the season even minus return

like Bama Und, Aub Ov and FLSt Over also in a ten pt tease

GL

I tailed u on that G Tech total. Not sure what you saw but the line jumped quickly from 61.5 to 64. 15pts at half is about as good as we could ask for. Great games ahead! GL buddy!
I liked the individual matchups in the Tech game

Wise, Thanks for having confidence in the plays...hope U didnt follow Iowa and Okla as both are getting the shit whipped out of them.
U got anything I need to look at??

I am getting ready to sit back with a drink and see if Aub can make me over 3 dimes

GL

Thank you - I will invest in some of those! Oklahoma and Iowa are totally killing me right now...Ugh

Brother, I need some assistance. Capping is nothing what it used to be.... For most part of day I thought I already had AUB in. I just checked to verify my number.......shit, its has not been entered.
My guy says 23.5 now. I can buy it down.....How much you like them to ? I'm playing a dime on em.

Brother, I need some assistance. Capping is nothing what it used to be.... For most part of day I thought I already had AUB in. I just checked to verify my number.......shit, its has not been entered.
My guy says 23.5 now. I can buy it down.....How much you like them to ? I'm playing a dime on em.

Centex
I think Auburn wins by 27/28
If I were playing them @ present price I would buy it to 20 and sit back and enjoy
Put Aub in some parlays bought down to 14 with ML or pts bought on all

BOL my friend, U take care

I liked the individual matchups in the Tech game

Wise, Thanks for having confidence in the plays...hope U didnt follow Iowa and Okla as both are getting the shit whipped out of them.
U got anything I need to look at??

I am getting ready to sit back with a drink and see if Aub can make me over 3 dimes

GL
i haven't had enough time to cap. What I do is look at what you have so I can narrow down some games. G Tech Overs instantly had a great look to it. Something is up with the Notre Dame total. Any thoughts there? Game is going off real soon so no worries. GL!

Back