Bloodhound update

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
Tracey, his wife, called me and said he was still in the hospital. He is too weak to post or even use a computer. They have run into "additional issues" they didn't come in with originally but she didn't go into any details. They wanted me to give this update to all the members. Sorry, I wish I knew more but that's all she told me when she called. I will keep you posted if I learn more. GL

this is very sad news. BOL to him. Any way for CTG to all throw in a few bucks and send him somethin?

Thanks for the update Wire, if you get anything more from Tracey please let me know in regards to what we talked about earlier. Appreciate it.

I didn't know he was in the hospital, it doesn't sound like something minor. Hoping for a full recovery bloodhound!

I would certainly love to pay tribute to him every time I post especially during this time of the year which I know he enjoyed immensely. He was king during Bowl season as well as these last few weeks of the season.
Im going to signature each post I'm involved in with,

Bloodhound Strong

I hope you get to see this;

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hB0fER-Z_ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm praying for you pardner...

:shake2:

You've got this blood, we're all along for the ride. Thoughts are with you my man.

CTG - A lot of people have asked how we can help Bloodhound in his time of need. After discussion with Wire and Fondy, we decided that a Go Fund Me Account was a great idea to help Blood and Tracey. We are lucky at CTG to have such a great community who cares so much about a fellow member! This is a great opportunity to help Blood, and details can be found at https://www.gofundme.com/mvc.php?rou...Chuck%20Warden. I've set up a pretty aggressive timeline on this campaign and hope to raise $5,000 by December 15, 2016.

Thanks,
Tim

Umm Bloood didn't pass right?

Someone wrote RIP... in the gofundme..

get better buddy, will donate shortly

Back