Bloodhound NFL Wk 2

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Thursday
101 Pittsburgh Steelers* +3 -120 vs Baltimore Ravens x1...I was simi-impressed with BigBen as he looked ready to play finding Antonio Brown for 5 recp for 116 yd and Le’Veon Bell ran for 109 yards. Steelers D needs work but I think the 'makings' are there. I lossed some coin on Flacco and Balt. They looked slow and now that Rice is gone, that leaves Justin Forsett to carry the load with help Bernard Pierce who didnt look good at all

Thursday
101 Pittsburgh Steelers* +3 -120 vs Baltimore Ravens x1...I was simi-impressed with BigBen as he looked ready to play finding Antonio Brown for 5 recp for 116 yd and Le’Veon Bell ran for 109 yards. Steelers D needs work but I think the 'makings' are there. I lossed some coin on Flacco and Balt. They looked slow and now that Rice is gone, that leaves Justin Forsett to carry the load with help Bernard Pierce who didnt look good at all

Blood my man. First of all its "Pig Ben". LOL
Also the Bengals defense was playing very well LW and they were lucky to win with an A.J. Green 77yd TD strike (even though I had Cincy) . Im on the Ravens and I think the whole Rice issue took its toll on the team in the opener as well as preseason. Now that he's gone, they will likely unite and should have an advantage of the short week over the Steelers, imo. Cincy is a far better offensive team than Pitt is and the Steelers were lucky to win against a team that gave them the first-half lead lw.
The Browns would have beat the Steelers if they had Gordon available ( he may be back sooner than later). They have no deep threat on Pittsburgh and the running game is not as good as the yards they got against Cleveland.

Look for me tonight to be the difference. GL
Signed,
Steve Smith.

Thanks CG, we'll put a beer on it. I'm still liking BigBen...cause my wife told me that I am (she from Pitt :) ) adding the Under 101 Pittsburgh Steelers/Baltimore Ravens* Under 44 -101 x1

Last edited:
Blood - curious, you put "adding the over", and then bolded "under"....just curious which it is, assuming under though

Tito, Thanks, The Under was my play, The older I get the more mistakes I am making. In my mind I am seeing one thing but my fingers type another. Apologize and hope it caused no probs. Not sure how much longer I can do this stuff

no, it is no problem man! i wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. and i assumed by the price you were paying it was the under…just was curious bc i respect your plays. gl going forward :cheers3:

no, it is no problem man! i wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. and i assumed by the price you were paying it was the under…just was curious bc i respect your plays. gl going forward :cheers3:

Tito, no prob my friend, I need someone to keep me straight. GL today

all for one unless noted

251 Detroit Lions* +3 -120 vs Carolina Panthers

253 Miami Dolphins* pk +100 vs Buffalo Bills

258 Tennessee Titans* -3 -120 vs Dallas Cowboys

261 New England Patriots* -3 -110 vs Minnesota Vikings

263 New Orleans Saints* -5 -110 vs Cleveland Browns

265 Atlanta Falcons/Cincinnati Bengals* Over 48 -110

274 Green Bay Packers* -7 -120 vs New York Jets

276 Denver Broncos* -12 -110 vs Kansas City Chiefs

RoundRobin ML Parlay in groups of 3(21 plays @ 50 each to win 1250)

1. 9/14/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 258 Tennessee Titans* -185 vs Dallas Cowboys
  2. 9/14/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 261 New England Patriots* -175 vs Minnesota Vikings
  3. 9/14/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 263 New Orleans Saints* -235 vs Cleveland Browns
  4. 9/14/2014 1:00 PM NFL Football 266 Cincinnati Bengals* -240 vs Atlanta Falcons
  5. 9/14/2014 4:25 PM NFL Football 274 Green Bay Packers* -325 vs New York Jets
  6. 9/14/2014 4:25 PM NFL Football 276 Denver Broncos* -7 -305 vs Kansas City Chiefs

Last edited:
thanks d8
my bad luck from Sat college ball carried over into the pros Sun with a disastrous -9.4 for the wk
I have resigned to the fact that I will have to pay the man this wk but maybe I can get these couple of wins tonite and recapture some of the losses from yesterday
Monday
279 Philadelphia Eagles* +3½ -130 vs Indianapolis Colt x2
279 Philadelphia Eagles/Indianapolis Colts* Over 53 -114 x3

Parlay 300/279

1. 9/15/2014 8:35 PM NFL Football 279 Philadelphia Eagles* +7½ -305 vs Indianapolis Colts
  2. 9/15/2014 8:35 PM NFL Football 279 Philadelphia Eagles/Indianapolis Colts* Over 48 -220

Just not sold on this Colts team although the Colts also have a huge advantage on offense.The Phillie secondary is a mess. But Colts defense hasnt shown much and they don't have a running game to complement Luck's passing game. The Eagles can run the ball and should be able to keep this Colts defense guessing all night long. Both teams have top 5 offenses and middle of the pack Ds. I know Luck should be able to shred this Eagles defense apart with Wayne and Hilton. But the Eagle have the Offense that can score in a hurry.Philly's run defense was excellent versus the Jaguars, allowing only 64 yards on 25 carries 2.6 y/c and I dont see the Colts doing much better.

GLTA

Back