Bloodhound and his Dogs

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Every once in awhile there are some dogs that look better than the others....one of those days today

Phillies +115 and I like this UNDER 9 -140 also ....both teams are cold and Hamels is not having a good yr but I think Phillie can get enough longballs against Estrda to win this game.

Pirates +162 ... I missed the best # but this one will do. The Bucos are playing good ball of late. Hate to go against Wainwright but
Pittsburgh has won 3 straight and 6 of 7 . Morton is on a nice run, throwing a pure quality start in five of his last six starts, over which he has a 44/12 K/BB in 38 IP.

Padres +108 (half only) and Under 11 -160 x1... a little less confidence in the Pad offensive prowess(averaged just 2.4 rpg in their last 10 games overall ) but the Rocks are struggling also with their injuries. Kennedy is very underrated he is striking out 9.5 batters per nine innings

Marlins +101 ... Anderson with a control problem is allowing 10 walks over his last 19 innings. I think the Marlins are playing well enough to get this win

KC +110 ... TB is hot for a change but Odorizzi has been pretty inconsistent this year and I cant back him even at home.Shields has gone 8-4 with a 3.93 ERA in 18 starts so far, 5-2 with a 3.89 ERA in 11 road starts.

Houston +123 .... Astros' are on a 7 game losing streak but they have a clear edge on the mound with Cosart going up against the inexperienced Mikolas. Cosart has an impressive 3.61 ERA over 9 road starts this season and was sharp in a 6-5 win at Texas earlier this season. Cosart held the Rangers to just 3 runs on 6 hits with 8 strikeouts over 7 innings of work.Texas bullpen has a 4.46 ERA and 1.391 WHIP on the season.

Minnesota Twins +190 x half... ""to much value"" for to turn down :) :) WIRE just loves to here me say that :) :) .... seriously, one should have a better reason to make a play than 'value' but I can find much here....except Correia has made me some coin over the last yr and the Twins still have some fight left in them

Baltimore Orioles +170 .... I have more confidence in the O's than the NAts. Tillman has a 2.14 ERA in 5 starts and has been in great form on the road this season with a 6-0 away record . Stratsburgh has been extremely inconsistent this season, and you never really know what he will bring.Tillman despite of overall average numbers on the season has been in good form in road games, and has also been hard on batters in his last 5 starts as is indicated above

And if I wasnt such a big Braves fan I could make a case for the Mets tonite...but

Braves -121 x2 and Over 7 -140 x2

Have a thread today Is this a trap relates to Minn you might check. Thinking about Pitt too but may pass on Houston first half and Miami and Baltimore
No idea about Oakland. I know the history but his last 2 games have been terrible and Jesse is on worst rest. GL

blood my man I like your bet's a lot underdogs bol I think you will have monster day

Thanks Bones, GL

tuck, always try and read ur stuff Go Twins GL

d8, good to see u in here man, GL and not long now to some college football

Player, hope we can have a good nite GL

Thanks Cash.....wish we could have won them all buttttttt
tried to force the Minni game and just couldnt scrape out the win.So much for that ''value thing"" They had two in scoring position in the 7th but couldnt produce

Ohwell I guess should be happy going 5-3 on the dogs, 2-0-1 on the totals and 9-4-1 +9.89 overall
but then again u know me well enough that know I am not even happy when I sweep the board cause I can always find something to 'bitch' about

GL tonite guys

Last edited:
blood nice job underdogs like you said football is almost here

Back