Blockbuster trade brewing

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
Stern should just fold the Memphis franchise

According to Memphis Sports56 talk radio, there's a huge trade that may be going down with Memphis and Portland.

Travis Outlaw, Jerryd Bayless, Ike Diogu, Raef LaFrenz & ’09 1st to Memphis

FOR

Rudy Yag, Mike Conley, Darko Milicic & Antoine Walker to Portland
memphis is looking to dump all assets, so they can sell the franchise. They dont want to pay Rudt when his contract comes up.

http://www.clubblazers.com/blazer-blogs/portland-singing-memphis-blues-t1419.html

lol

damn portland

conley/blake/rodriguez, Roy/Fernandez, Yag/Webster/Batum, Aldridge/Milicic, Oden/Pryzbilla

thats unfair in every aspect of the word

Chris Wallace is probably looking for a way to join Portland management once he gets fired.

i see 2. possibly 4. 6 is overstating it.

conley - no way. if Dwill has never made an all star team, conley has no chance
fernandez - role player that is lights out from the perimeter. as long as Roy is on the squad, thats all he'll be

the bigs id give a maybe. aldridge is solid but his game has peaked. is he really in the discussion for the all star team this season? and oden has a loooong way to go.

I said POTENTIAL FUTURE allstars

considering oden was considered a future HOF'er, I don't think its a stretch to call him a future allstar considering he's still in his rookie yr

conley/fenandez probably were a stretch, but considering fernandez is still in his rookie season and looking real good, conley eh. i think being on a legit team helps him

I really dont think this will happen. Rudy Yag and Conley for basically nothing LOL.

This is just a rumor. This is like a funny video game trade.

wouldn't say nothing

Don't forget, Bayless was supposed to be a top 7 draft guy this draft, he was number 11. only 20 games into the season, seems people forgot how good bayless can still be

its still shit for memphis, but essentually conley for outlaw is around even

then its 2 1st rd picks for Yag

at least thats how i see it

Bayless >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Conley

LOL, Conley is trash

Bayless and Mayo in the backcourt? My god....but they need to keep Rudy Yag...those 3 would be LIGHTS OUT

They mentioned during the game that Oden is cracking and already has called his HS mentor/coach. Oden doesnt feel like basketball; he's not having fun.

There is something to this. Conley will be in Portland this year.

They mentioned during the game that Oden is cracking and already has called his HS mentor/coach. Oden doesnt feel like basketball; he's not having fun.

There is something to this. Conley will be in Portland this year.

good point

man i wish oden would do well though. I also hope, for the good of basketball, that they do not do this trade, and win championships- the right way. not trading away your future for a championship, but by drafting winners in the draft and having solid role players. Winning with rebounding, defense, and clutch play

Back