Blindly Betting Unders Week 1

This one sets the stage with all the profit boosts they throw out there. Probably should avoid it altogether but hard to pass up the increased odds

Might want to consider the kickoff rule changes, allowing teams better field position, which may lead to more scoring. The NFL doesn't want a repeat down year for offense, and I'm thinking scoring will trend upwards.

Might want to consider the kickoff rule changes, allowing teams better field position, which may lead to more scoring. The NFL doesn't want a repeat down year for offense, and I'm thinking scoring will trend upwards.

The continuous clock rules should be evaluated then. I still hate that going out doesn’t stop the clock unless it’s final few minutes.

with so few padded practices these days there just no way the offenses have any type of continuity till 3-4 weeks into the season imo. doesn't much matter where they spot the ball if the offenses don't get much practice time it gonna take them awhile to get going.

with so few padded practices these days there just no way the offenses have any type of continuity till 3-4 weeks into the season imo. doesn't much matter where they spot the ball if the offenses don't get much practice time it gonna take them awhile to get going.
Completely agree on this as well

if these 2 played week 5 it be a over for me, 2 very exciting young offenses but we not gonna see any of that on display here!!

Someone did this last year yes?

Thoughts?
I did it today. 14 games, 14 unders. $55 each. See how it turns out. I'm flying today. Haven't got to see any games. Figured this was a good day to do it. So I don't have to watch.

Back