Blind bet

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Kuhl first half plus 25 cents
Kuhl is very good in the day
Weaver is absurdly bad
No chance to study last night and William Hill on a economy drive have no pitching splits in their overnights
might want to go slow on Houston bets I Know Boston is a great Saturday team and that Price has done very well with that ump
That said he is not that good in the day but I want to think about it

Hamels and McCarthy both on best rest
Pitt I think is 5-1 after a shutout
will look at those but McCarthy is actually very good in the day as well

Bigger winds coming tomorrow.

6/3/18 11:05 AMNew York Yankees @ Baltimore Orioles15 mph
6/3/18 12:10 PMCleveland Indians @ Minnesota Twins18 mph
6/3/18 12:10 PMMilwaukee Brewers @ Chicago White Sox15 mph
6/3/18 12:15 PMPittsburgh Pirates @ St Louis Cardinals16 mph

Under 5 first half in Washington I understand people think McCarthy is a bad pitcher but in the day and on this rest he is VERY good. Big under ref should be easy

May be very tough to avoid Tanaka and Cahill today but leaving that to others Gausmans splits stink

Cahill has Maxwell catching second game 0 ERA the first time. Cahill not nearly as good on the road but very good on the day

Not sure how much the starting pitchers be in play in stl. Lot of storms in the area and supposed to be a all day event w on and off storms.

Average bet on Oakland. Cahill fairly good with Cederstrom. A ton of trends
11-9 in the day to 2-8 and 3-0 after a shutout

Wish it was nicer here cause agree there a lot of value on the butt pirates at that price. As you mentioned weaver been fucking terrible in day games and cards offense been inconsistent at best. Ozuna driving me crazy, I honestly wanted him here more than Stanton (price tag being a big reason but thought production wise wouldn't be a huge difference either w ozuna really just on cusp of his prime and coming off monster season), kinda shocked how little power he has provided. Lately he been hitting for solid average but they mostly been weak contact fortunate variety. We need him to start producing some power numbers!

Cleveland at Minn.Both starters have done well with the ump. Cleveland pen still not too good. Bauer off a 127 start think thats a lot for him. Fade? No the problem is last season Lynn on 3.90 ERA. This season about 8.40. Not really sure if that is because some individual really bad game or what. Thinking just watch this and go for some in game bet

Lynn been pretty bad in a lot of games. Didn't expect him to have a lot of success in the AL as he gets by w predominantly fastballs that not exactly lighting up the radar gun. Don't trust him at all, havnt checked ump, over maybe? Both pens been pretty terrible, you mentioned tribe pitcher off a lot of pitches, don't expect Lynn to be very good vs this lineup.

Storms kinda breaking up round here. Looks like might have a window to get at least the 1st 5 in.

Bauer did have a 122 pitch outing end of April and followed that up w a solid outing vs Yankees 6ip 2 er but did allow a couple more unearned runs.

Ump in Minny is one of my favorite under umps in the history of following that, huge K zone....ERA helper

Happs got some dominant day and away #s. Boyd on a smaller scale nice numbers too. Detroit been getting me a lot. Gonna keep fading here and hopefully get 1.

Like the Braves and under.

Tanaka great day splits

Am on Yanks RL and ML patrlay with Houston and have a live bet on Pitt plus 250 for game

That game with Boyd and opponent is freaky no time to talk That ref does like both pitchers will close my eyes and bet it

He is on bad rest and got his second best catcher again. That said Boston is a great Saturday team and Verlander has done terribly with the umpire in the past. Problem is that ump likes home teams and Verlander when he played him was 6-2 away. Do what you want. I expect Texas to lose again. Hamels has over 7 ERA with the ump to 4 with Richards.
I am thinking about a rl bet on Arizona if Smith has Holaday as catcher

One last thing I have watched Verlander. Bad history with a ump seems to memore rings and being listed as 1 of thean nothing to him. He is concerned about

Added Colorado plus 15
This makes no sense Good pitcher catcher combo for Colorado and Dodgers no pen

In the Covers matchup for tomorrows game it shows Ben May umping a game I can not find on 3-22. If that game is real I want to pound the over tomorrow and avoid side play with that ump from Hell but does anyone know if that game happened. Anyway you look at it getting the 0-7 home favorite killer does not seem fun.

Back