Blanketing the Overs (week 1)

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

I've had a lot of success this season, a lot of it is due to finding the best few overs everyweek and going with them all...Not afraid to throw 5 or 6 out there on a sunday...this season has proved to be one of the higest scoring seasons on record and I'm not stopping until the trend reverses or the weather reports call for hail/sleet/AND snow...

Carolina/Green Bay OVER 43 (330 to win 300)
Denver/New York OVER 47.5 (220 to win 200)
Atlanta/San Diego OVER 49 (110 to win 100)
Chicago/Minnesota OVER 42.5 (550 to win 500)
Jacksonville/Houston OVER 48 (220 to win 200)

and I threw Oakland in for a small play,

Oakland -3 (110 to win 100)

I made these bets two days ago soo If the lines have changed (I haven't checked)...don't jump all over me...

good to be back posting NFL...where's Blitz??!??

BOL:popcorn:

Good luck bill, i noticed the scoring also, im a big unders player, also noticed that ytd the overs in the nba are hitting at a 52% clip

thanks bro, yah I've been on this for about 3 weeks now...the entire season to date with sides/totals I've had a lot of success soo I feel like I'm pretty tuned in right now

I'm thinkin Oakland has shows signs of life...I went to College with KC's QB and played basketball with him in the small gym several times and can tell you without a doubt that he's been playing above his head. Every week I can see defenses starting to clock this kid more and more (hence more and more incompletes and a higher turnover ratio)...

Oakland played a VERY impressive game last week and I have no faith in KC's abillity to win games..especially on the road...

it's a small play b/c I cant bet more than 100 bucks on a team like Oakland..but to think that KC wins St8 up on the road right now against a college D1AA team is kinda silly...lol

Why not the Saints/Bucs Over @ 45.5?? I both of these teams can put up points. Bucs defense has been good at home and I see the Saints getting behind and playing catch up, leading to points for both sides perhaps. Anybody else got thoughts on this one?

thanks bro, yah I've been on this for about 3 weeks now...the entire season to date with sides/totals I've had a lot of success soo I feel like I'm pretty tuned in right now

Congrats on being tuned in.

:shake:

thank you very much...

it's payed for your RIOs, Olive Garden...and who knows what else...lol

lol yup....still in shock about burress...

the pats are in a position to really help the JETS this week

i'll take it...keep winning the big ones and losing the little ones and i'll retire....

2-2 +280 with the late game/monday night game pending...lets get this Minny game baby! go scoring!!

Peterson is a GOD...

solid weekend...cherry on top monday night?

(3-2 +$780) if i can lose the 100 buck bets and win the 200/300/500 bets...i'll be very happy

Back