Blackhawks Cut All Official Ties with The Jet

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
Bobby Hull no longer a Hawks ambassador. Kinda surprised this didn’t happened earlier. Hate to admit but all the negative things you’ve heard about him are probably true.

As a kid my dad would take me to the Old Como Inn before games sometimes and without fail former Hawks players were there and Bobby was always at the bar. I didn’t really know what being a drunk was at the time but looking back, that guy was a total drunk. Also had an insatiable appetite for younger ladies, especially those in the hospitality industry. Bobby being Bobby.

Guess he got rough with 2 former wives. But I don’t know much about that.

I definitely don’t want them to remove his statue in front of the UC though.

I know this isn’t good to say but all I care about is the product on the ice, if this outside stuff makes the product worse then fix it.

Bobby Hull no longer a Hawks ambassador. Kinda surprised this didn’t happened earlier. Hate to admit but all the negative things you’ve heard about him are probably true.

As a kid my dad would take me to the Old Como Inn before games sometimes and without fail former Hawks players were there and Bobby was always at the bar. I didn’t really know what being a drunk was at the time but looking back, that guy was a total drunk. Also had an insatiable appetite for younger ladies, especially those in the hospitality industry. Bobby being Bobby.

Guess he got rough with 2 former wives. But I don’t know much about that.

I definitely don’t want them to remove his statue in front of the UC though.

I know this isn’t good to say but all I care about is the product on the ice, if this outside stuff makes the product worse then fix it.
Hes certainly got a colorful past

What I dont get is, did something happen? I'm seeing places saying this was agreed earlier this year

Did something happen to push this up to right now?

He was the last ambassador right? Was him, mikita, and espo and those 2 passed away

I saw hossa and sharp are consulting on the GM search, maybe they move over to be ambassadors formally after?

Hes certainly got a colorful past

What I dont get is, did something happen? I'm seeing places saying this was agreed earlier this year

Did something happen to push this up to right now?
I think this is just part of a PR cleanse for the hawks. Anyone associated with the organization that has any skeletons that could get out is probably gone.

He was the last ambassador right? Was him, mikita, and espo and those 2 passed away

I saw hossa and sharp are consulting on the GM search, maybe they move over to be ambassadors formally after?
Sharp is playing golf in Oregon beginning 2/27

Guess he and some friends come every year because they have requests in for certain caddies.

Vax card only?
Ha I totally forgot about that. Never heard about it since that email.

Your club looks nice. Canadian Open host. They got one of those young executive deals or if your dads a member you get in for a fraction? My friend did that, got a great deal to a middle tier club but never used it because he lives in the city and just had a kid and works full time. Basically donated 5k to the club or something like that.

Ha I totally forgot about that. Never heard about it since that email.

Your club looks nice. Canadian Open host. They got one of those young executive deals or if your dads a member you get in for a fraction? My friend did that, got a great deal to a middle tier club but never used it because he lives in the city and just had a kid and works full time. Basically donated 5k to the club or something like that.
I got as a gift year I turned 18, my gramps was a member since the 60s till he passed, 3 of his kids are members too.

It's a nice club, if I'm honest though I think point grey is a nice course. Marine drive is really good too. Those three are all along the same road, all close to UBC. It's a great city for golf

Back