Blackhawks 1st Period O/U

Vapster

Awesome1#1
The Blackhawks have been far from a reliable wager this year, but they have been consistent in one regard: going OVER totals in the first period. In Chicago’s past 22 games, it has gone OVER in the first period on 20 occasions. The Hawks have found themselves down early and often in games many times this season, so keep an eye on this trend going forward. Chicago’s first-period O/U has been tabbed at 1.5 with a price of -140 on the OVER at Bovada.

Betting on the Predators puckline when they’re favored on the road has been a money pit of late. In Nashville’s past nine tilts as road favorites on the puckline, they’ve gone 0-9. The Preds are in that spot yet again tonight, as their -1.5 price is available for +145 at Bovada.

The Blackhawks have a tendency to go OVER totals at American Airlines Arena, evidenced by them cashing OVERs in six of their past eight home contests with an average combined score of 7.3 goals. Chicago’s dormant offense has woken up in recent weeks and the Preds never have an issue filling up the scoresheet. Expect to see some offensive fireworks in Illinois.

Article From oddsshark

I've been all over this the past couple of weeks. I keep getting on Johnny in his thread telling him to jump on board. This opened -135 on Bovada today when I grabbed it, already to -150.

TB has been off the charts for this as well & Pitt at least of late. I will also be adding SJ to my list of money makers.

Winnipeg & Colorado are potentials but I need to look into them more.

I believe I heard on VSIN this morning (while fighting Sirius reception through fucking snow covered trees) that first period over 1.5 has been hitting at a 73% clip this year league wide! The books are catching up & someone mentioned Fan Duel posted a 2 last night or this morning. I'm riding this train as long as it's profitable.

I posted this with you in mind Zeke. I've seen you bringing it up a lot. Gonna keep my eyes on TB/Pitt/SJ now as well.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention brother! :shake:

Right on, that's what we do.

I looked further into Pitt, gonna take them game to game. They have been lighting the lamp in the past few but prior to that had some low scoring first periods.

The five teams they mentioned again this morning on VSIN who have been like an ATM on the 1P over are:

TB
CHI
CAL
CBJ
SJ

Tampa Over 1.5 -160
Sharks Over 1.5 -140
Jackets Over 1.5 -135

In fact every game tonight Over 1.5 1Q is -115 or higher...

It was on an 18-0 run until last night. It definitely has not hit every game but the record is astounding. It was due for an off night, just sucks when three of the five I listed all go under on the same night. Oh well. I'm on the first two tonight & debating Pitt 1P but Anaheim plays lots of unders. Need to dig into that one a bit.

Back