BJ BASES....4-30

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
Note to self.....limit plays when it doesn't feel right...if i had just followed my work,the site and cherry picked i would have been fine yesterday...i'm such a gambleraholic

yesterday...7-10-1....-14.33 units

year to date.....-37.63 units

current streaks...3+

balt.....W3
hou.....W6
seatt...W3
tex......L3
sd........L3

philly/stl....buchanan been so bad.....0-4/20 innings/17 runs/24hits/11bb/7.52/1.770...yikes...but only allowed 3 earned his last two and went 6.7 in one of those...albeit atl and wash who was going bad at the time....cooney a callup i think so who knows....stl keep turning out good players...funny as it seems i find myself leaning buchanan,he did have a couple of good games against stl last year.....pass

nats/mets....stras a long way from the number 1 pick....24inn/16 runs/32 hits/4.88/1.626 and only win vs philly....degrom been stellar at home in two starts this year....practically unhittable....nats bats heating up....mets may be cooling off...mets or nothing

cinn/atl...two teams with identical records at 10-11....leake goes a little deeper than miller (so far) and that may be the difference here as both pen are suspect.....both pitchers have pitched well against the opposing team...one of these two pens will blow up in this series and i think cueto will not pitch so i may chase the over and maybe the dog

laa/oak....richards rounding into form...he's good...7 inn/2 runs/3hits last start...chavez stellar numbers in a very small sample and got shut out 2-0 in his only start....richards poor against oak....1-3/6.32/1.513 team 1-6....pass due to richardds struggles with oak but the gambler in me wants richards...i'm so weak ha ha

tor/cleve....when a pitcher puts 2.6 base runners on every inning against one of the best lineups in baseball you bet against him....right?....norris been good on the road in small sample this year.....tor and over....Note: there seems to be something wrong with this cleveland team,maybe it's just me but they don't seem right

chi/minn....chi off a game with no fans....must have been weird....or they all had a good time because they weren't in the fishbowl...may only lasted 3.3 last time out while allowing 2 runs....anyone know why?....sale is sale so no need to go into that but his numbers against minn are worth mentioning....7-1/2.58/1.045 team 8-1....south siders with the better pen....sale -1 and probably pretty big

seatt/hou....something ain't right with pax and seatt needs him to compete this year....seatt with a few in a row now and playing hottest team in bases....team 4-9 against seatt when feldman pitches but this is a different hou team...gonna hop off the hou train and watch this one....pass

det/kc....kc scoring runs like never before....wonder if it's a phase....this is a team that just could not score last year(until the playoffs) and now they are the bronx bombers....big simon fan here....he seems to have it all....velocity/location/movement...duffy 1-6/3.42/1.120 team 3-6 so he has pitched well but can't seem to beat detroit...the line move makes no sense to me so i am probably missing something here....det and probably pretty big

good luck guys....be back later with plays

tor -19......4x
over 7.5...4x
det +04...4x
sox-1........4x

Last edited:
Back