BJ bases....4-24

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
been a while since I have endured a stretch like this

wed 4-22.....1-7 -32.57 units
thurs 4-23......0-5 -26.01

ytd....31-48.....-58.54.....yikes

note some of the losses were not posted...too many airplanes,meetings and lack of time to do proper work

on top of that mess I lost 3 games in the baskets

onward and upward

today looking at

possibly fading harang
lester to get a win
cashner as a dog and maybe chase the under in that series (cisco)
chase over in the balt series....but sox bats have cooled
greene with det....yanks sweep det....go figure
rays pen has righted the ship and was awesome in the boston series...they can't hit so will be looking for under opportunities as the free swing jays will leave a bunch on the warning track in tampa
martinez (if i have the rotation correct) in anahiem on sunday
hou a dog all weekend so will for a spot for them
mets...are you kidding me...11 in a row and the fatman 4-0....yanks off a sweep of the tigers...lots of trash talk in the bronx

work to do

pressed for time

all for 2x

mets
hou
kc
tor
det
sox and over
pitt
sf
cubs
nats
sd (u)

good luck to all

time for a quick write up

nats....latos may be hurt or his mechanics are really messed up....zimmerman too good to pass up at this price

cubs....this is a play on lester who may go deep here while leake will be turning it over to the shaky pen

sf....heston in a revenge game to butler who his only loss is to and a 2-0 shutout at that

pitt....cole is better than collmenter who threw 9 shutout innings last time out and pitt is better than zona

bos....homer play actually....porcello got away from his two seamer last time out and it cost him....he right the ship here but tbh he is 3-6 lifetime against balt....buyer beware

bos over....chase...one of these games always goes over

det....riding greene who has been outstanding....cleve has issues

tor...play on dickey with his floater against a weak hitting tb team...or maybe i just can't stand tb...haha

kc.....duffy 2-1 against cws and quintana 0-6 against kc....both have the numbers to keep this under

hou....keuchel as a dog and never been a big kaz fan

mets....degrom and pienada bot very good early....taking the hot team and maybe let down after success in det....but girardi very good manager

sd (u)....chase....cisco

Last edited:
It's a long season BJ. For every bad run, you're bound to have two or three where you can do no wrong (see my NBA season for more details LOL)

:cheers3:

Back