Pretty much a regular
Tough board

Seattle struggling
Mia heating up
SF can't hit with runners in scoring position
Minn pen horrible
LAD currently has the horseshoe
Red Sox pen may be an issue....losing miller hurts

mil/stl....tough call here as mil is not good and not winning going against lackey who has a history of pitching well in losing efforts...his on mound demeanor is among the worst and probably irritates his team mates....never a good thing for a pitcher (see curt shilling..great post season record but not that great regular season for his talent level because his team mates did not like him...he's a dick)...line move lackey not worth -60 but mil hard to bet currently....maybe under if an 8 floats up

philly/nats...these two teams play each other pretty even....20-21 last 41....hamel and fister both pitch well against the other team..2.59/1.068..2.12/1.000 respectively....value in hamel...under worth a look

mia/mets....mets losing players and mia heating up....both these pitchers have pitched well against the opposing team albeit only 5 games...cosart a loser in an excellent effort in first 6/1/3 and gee not so much but can pitch...gonna grab under 7

zona/sf...bradley very good in his first 6/0/1 and one of the few to beat lad this year...sf not hitting and getting nothing with runners in scoring position...miss the panda i'm sure..2.6 rpg....sf 37-14 last 41 overall but only 11-8 at sf...line move indicates value with zona and i agree based on current form

kc/minn...i like betting on a team that has just gotten a streak broken to revert to the form of the streak....i have no numbers to support but like the spot....milone stellar in his first 7.7/0/2....wonder how many pitches he threw...if a lot and they limit his count today then its advantage kc who's pen has been unhittable and minn's has been atrocious... kc and kc rl

tb/tor....these two teams play each other so even i think that if you were to just play the dog every time you would make money...no team gives more games away by their approach at the plate than tor....it blows my mind that with all the information that is available today that they still take a steroid era approach to hitting...(swing hard and if you make contact it might go out)...significant line swing to tor although i can't figure why

plays...usually vary my bets 1x to 5x

1x parlays
2x parlays and small
3x most bets
4x like it more than normal
5x max and rare

philly +30...........................2x
philly under 6.5..................3x
mets under...7...................3x
zona +55...........................2x
kc -35................................2x
kc -1.5 +30........................1x

parlays

philly and under.................1x for 3.39
kc/zona..............................1x for 3.43

good luck to all

BJ, just to let U know that I enjoy reading ur thoughts everyday. Thanks for taking time to write a couple of sentences on each game. that's normally all it takes to get a good feeling on a game. wish all had time to express thoughts

GL

BJ, just to let U know that I enjoy reading ur thoughts everyday. Thanks for taking time to write a couple of sentences on each game. that's normally all it takes to get a good feeling on a game. wish all had time to express thoughts

GL

Completely agree with the thoughts above. I know I've gotten really far away from that over the last few seasons. I sent you a PM a few days ago as well. Did you happen to see that? Good luck today.

thanks guys...appreciate the input....this site has been so good to me in developing a better feel for the games....fondy...not sure if i know how to retrieve a pm but i will try

Back