Bizarre trend involving my Knicks

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Thought I'd post this for shits and giggles. Also thought I'd ask BetCrimes how I beat him to this, lol. Here it goes.

In all Knick games, the SU winner has covered ATS:

7-0 last 7.
27-1 last 28.
32-3 this season.

Pretty weird huh? I guess the moral of the story is, don't take the points in Knick games. Play the dog on the ML or lay the points.

Believe it or not its actually not that odd with bad teams ...Charlotte and Portland will show the same results. Basically the dont cover spreads they either pull SU upsets , fail to cover as a DOG ATS or the rare times they are chalk and win cover the number.....

I think both Charlotte and Portland each have 1 noncover each...

Everyonce in awhile I get exotic play the fav minus the points and will take the DOg on the ML...actually did it on Monday with Minny @ Charlotte

Is it really common? I mean, to this extreme? If it is, then I apologize for posting this as it's pretty meaningless. Thanks.

It's not meaningless cause most people dont realize it but NYK isnt the only team...I am LMAO @ your apology....its good to know....but seriously check it for Charlotte and Portland...

Charlotte- SU winner is 27-3-1 ATS

Portland- SU winner is 31-2 ATS

Right you are Nut.

Port SU Winner is 31 -2 ATS (@ Utah , vs Orl)

Char 27-3-1 ( @ Cle , @ Bos , @Dal Push , @ NYK)

tells you when these teams are home dogs they are very attractive on theML...

this is some incredible stuff guys. i can't say that i knew this info. i'm guessing that if i wasn't aware of the actual severity of these stats than many others aren't aware either.

goodthread.gif

Back