birds-KC. i am clueless

• Thread starter Thread starter wadegarrett
  • Start date Start date
W

wadegarrett

Hmm what do I think?
Birds can't stop anyone. Jamal Charles should run all over em and then open up some play action for Alex Smith to find wrs running free all night. Kc a legit defense. Big step up from Washington or SD. They slow down this Philly O
Or
Birds d feels embarrassed n raises up vs. a kc offense that has not been setting the world on fire. Birds O is on fire and not sure kc can slow em down in philly...

Anyone have a good read on this one?
As u can read I do not

I lean Philly -3. As a huge Chiefs fan and someone who was at the game against Dallas, the offense worries me. Fasano is their emergency guy to catch a pass when needed and he is 95% not playing. Flowers will play IMO but he will be matched up w/ Desean and our safeties can tackle but are not very fast. The deep ball worries me. Our pass rush can be excellent though and Vick's completion % goes way down when he is pressured. If you havent watched KC this year check out our NT #92 Poe. #1 pick last year that has dominated in 2 games this year. We need to run the ball and run it outside the A/B gap. Dallas shut down our run when we went straight up the gut.....our guards are the weak spot of the O line. Tackles are good and WR/TE are good blockers. Hopefully we watched how San Diego ran the play clock down and adjusted at the LOS. Eagle defense can be had. Should be a good one, if I had to bet it Id be on Philly -3.

I lean Philly -3. As a huge Chiefs fan and someone who was at the game against Dallas, the offense worries me. Fasano is their emergency guy to catch a pass when needed and he is 95% not playing. Flowers will play IMO but he will be matched up w/ Desean and our safeties can tackle but are not very fast. The deep ball worries me. Our pass rush can be excellent though and Vick's completion % goes way down when he is pressured. If you havent watched KC this year check out our NT #92 Poe. #1 pick last year that has dominated in 2 games this year. We need to run the ball and run it outside the A/B gap. Dallas shut down our run when we went straight up the gut.....our guards are the weak spot of the O line. Tackles are good and WR/TE are good blockers. Hopefully we watched how San Diego ran the play clock down and adjusted at the LOS. Eagle defense can be had. Should be a good one, if I had to bet it Id be on Philly -3.

does the offense worry you up against this terrible phil defense?

Last edited:
Apouls I'm leaning with your way of thinking. Dallas loaded up box after 1st drive and KC slowed down big time. I'm a fan of Smith but he can't take advantage of this piss poor secondary like Griffin did late and Rivers did all game.

Gun to head I take the Birds but these are 2 bad teams if we're being honest. Igs couldn't stop tru's flag football team and the Chefs have wins against 2 shit opponents. I'm going to just watch so I don't have to suffer through losing to Andy in prime time AND losing money.

Both teams were most likely guilty of looking ahead last week so I wouldn't read too much into those games.

Early line release on this game was Philly -5...

3rd game for Eagles in 11 days
3rd game for Chiefs in 12 days
Both played 4 days ago, both were home games

:shake:

ahhh screw it when all fails bet with your heart lol
taking the birds

Eagles will blitz a ton tonight, correct? Alex struggles with pressure...

On the other side I think the Eagles will struggle to move the ball too but will be very aggressive with their play calling.

Liked the under all week. Got a gratuitous 51 with the local, teased up to 57 with college game.

Gun to head I take the Birds but these are 2 bad teams if we're being honest. Igs couldn't stop tru's flag football team and the Chefs have wins against 2 shit opponents. I'm going to just watch so I don't have to suffer through losing to Andy in prime time AND losing money.

What will the excuse be now? Three shit teams? 2 road wins (one on a short week and travel) and completely rendered Dallas' attack useless in the 2nd half. If you think the Chiefs are a bad team, I don't know what to tell you. Find me 5 defenses more complete.

Back