Bills vs Bucs

inZane

Loving Life on Planet Earth
Here's another line that's got me wondering what I'm missing.

To me Tommy and the boys should roll here, but whenever I think that I get smoked.

Any thoughts appreciated...

:shake:

Agree totally. Bucs starting to ramp into playoff form and I have no idea about this Bills team. I would expect Tampa Bay to follow the Colts and New England game plan and run the ball a bunch. Bills can’t run against anybody and will certainly not run against this defense. Bills need a win though and TB is comfy so prob a stay away for me.

I took Tampa -3.

Tampa has a great HFA this year and I think this Bills team has some issues on and off the field. They just don't look right at all.

Looks like I’m the only one dumb enough to be against Brady, lol. I really do think this a much better matchup for bills, the fact they can’t run a lick is perfect since the way to attack tampa is thru the air. Plus bills defense is much more suited to deal with tampa, although Brady will surely give td Lenny all kinds of run vs bills nickel looks (Lenny props might be nice here). Bills gotta be the more desperate team here and I think they capable of winning this one.

I will say it does concern me bills best corner gone for year, we havnt seen them defend a pass yet without him, lol.

Back